Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Whole thing is making me so sick tbh. So grim if this is what her desperation has spiralled into.

Reactions: 15

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I wonder how miss Maddie is feeling seeing the stuff that’s come out in the paper about how Pete wicks & Chloe sims have been getting together earlier this year ... but then again she was only Petes “good friend” wasn’t she 🙊

edit : Just re-read the daily mail... *past two years 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mwahahitt

This kind of seems like karma for trying to be so mysterious on that holiday and fooling the people on tattle. She got it thrown back at her but 10x worse🤣

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
mads getting ripped on Twitter may be better than the sun getting her name wrong then correcting it by calling her a ‘former YouTuber’

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Clarity456

VIP Member
If someone had just put out a video saying 'I'm a casual friend with Madison but we're not close' and you were in fact desperate to be 'close' with said person, the last thing I'd be doing is antagonising them by stalking them essentially 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️😩

Is it just me?

• Haha

Char94

Back breaking the rules tomorrow...
Cos you know they won’t be socially distanced
It doesn’t matter even if they are socially distanced it’s against the law to keep up indoors in Manchester with anyone not in your household or bubble. Doubt they’re going to film outside 😂

• Haha
Thank you for posting her Instagram updates. It’s appreciated because Madison blocked me when I voted no to a poll on her story a while back. 🥱🤨

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Brace ourselves the new video is OUT and of course it’s her rich Auntie again 😂😂😂

Why didn’t we see any of her family at ALL on stories?? Was she the only “young person” on this holiday?

She is such a beg man 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Comment posted 24 seconds ago and she’s posted it straight away, that’s how obsessed she is with policing her comments LOL

She loves the attention and was probably reading this like her daily newspaper waiting. But just because we weren’t right this time, doesn’t mean we haven’t been right before.

#PeteIsJustAFriend 😘😘😘😘
Ffs 😂😂 you’ve just got to laugh at her havent you? How is this girl 23 and this immature 😂😂

• Haha
In her new video she keeps talking about her “energy”
“My energieeeee is chaotic!!!!”
No hun, you are not that interesting 🤣
I have so much hatred for people who go on about how chaotic they are because they think they're being all quirky and 🤪🤪 but 9 times out of ten they're just being plain annoying. Lived with a girl last year who was like that and it used to drive me up the wall. Hun you aren't quirky and different you're a fucking irritant

• Heart
  • Haha