Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeps liking all of Mama Kamani’s pics again minus the ones featured with Nada of course 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This girl is such a beg it’s never going to happen. You weren’t a wifeeeee to start with.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It's not even the same girl is it. Like I know people change as they get older but this is 3 years ago.

• Sad
Omg it’s literally a whole different person
She’s so much more likeable and relatable. She used to be so sweet and actually quite funny now she’s just a sket with some fillers with the most boring and driest personality going. She would have got so much further if she stayed the way she was.

I think she suits being brunette better but she was so naturally gorgeous there, i'm all for lip fillers and facial fillers and surgery if it is to enhance or obviously if it's medical or really getting you down but she's changed into an entire new person, she had something really endearing about her in that video but now she looks and acts like every other insta baddie ever. I'd have 0 issue with her changing her looks but it's like she has done it to match this nasty bad witch persona she has going on. It's good she's not as shy/self conscious anymore but I feel like its fake and she's just acting like she is to mask insecurities, I don't actually think she's had this personal growth she say's that shes had, she's just got a boob job, some nasty mates and a bad attitude. Much preferred her a few years ago, I get we all grow and change but she has grown and changed for the worst. Not to mention her weird lies and half arsed content, even her fans pick up on her saying she will do things but never coming through

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one wondering how she was ever a model? Don’t get me wrong she was cute, but she wasn’t particularly tall or striking and she could never do high fashion or runway.

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one wondering how she was ever a model? Don’t get me wrong she was cute, but she wasn’t particularly tall or striking and she could never do high fashion or runway.
I wondered too, while she was naturally pretty I didn’t think she was exactly model material but I don’t think the requirements for some of the cheap fast fashion websites are that strict

Reactions: 4
ffs is there another new not so secret man? In her new video she said babes got her some donuts and he knows they're her favourites, can't keep up she goes through men like nobodies business
probably her cousin again

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she was a big model. I think a lot of girls are able to model nowadays if it’s just for insta clothing labels etc which is what she seemed to do. Small end brands don’t tend to go for runway looking models.

her real accent!
what were her and paddy launching?
Think it was clothes

knowing maddy she’s probably jacked all the designs and is dropping them in her own clothing brand launch this year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand what’s so great about being a Leo zodiac that you lie about being one?
Probably because Kylie Jenner is a Leo
The only reason she’s probably claiming her Virgo status now is because someone pointed out Beyoncé is a Virgo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.