Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How vile do her tits look in her new pic tho 🤮🤮🤢 like rocks stuck to her chest

Reactions: 2
ffs is there another new not so secret man? In her new video she said babes got her some donuts and he knows they're her favourites, can't keep up she goes through men like nobodies business

Reactions: 7
You know what though it is kinda sad she has only ever celebrated her birthday twice in her life!! I can’t imagine how weird it must be to go from not celebrating to celebrating suddenly!

Reactions: 14
ffs is there another new not so secret man? In her new video she said babes got her some donuts and he knows they're her favourites, can't keep up she goes through men like nobodies business
She goes from “my friend” then says “babes” ffs stick to one story

Reactions: 4
She goes from “my friend” then says “babes” ffs stick to one story
She’s got through more men this year than I’ve had hot dinners.

also imagine calling yourself a queen😂😂😂

I still think auntie is a code word. No way does her aunt buy her all this designer stuff constantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s got through more men this year than I’ve had hot dinners.

also imagine calling yourself a queen😂😂😂

I still think auntie is a code word. No way does her aunt buy her all this designer stuff constantly.
Hahahahaha honestly am I doing something wrong, I didn’t get three boxes of Krispy kremes for my bday *sobs* 😂😂
Hmm don’t get me wrong I’m not her biggest fan but it could be her only family member who celebrates birthdays and is well off so spoils her or it could be “Daddy” and LOL when she showed us her buying the YSL bag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha honestly am I doing something wrong, I didn’t get three boxes of Krispy kremes for my bday *sobs* 😂😂
Hmm don’t get me wrong I’m not her biggest fan but it could be her only family member who celebrates birthdays and is well off so spoils her or it could be “Daddy” and LOL when she showed us her buying the YSL bag
It seems like she basically arranged her own birthday and bought herself presents 😂

Also maybe you should be getting your boobs out constantly on ig for the blue ticks to send you krispy kremes

• Haha
It seems like she basically arranged her own birthday and bought herself presents 😂

Also maybe you should be getting your boobs out constantly on ig for the blue ticks to send you krispy kremes
Like the balloon set up looked like she just got gifted/paid for that tbh

I seriously don’t get the obsession with having your nipples on show 24/7! Like we all have nipples we don’t feel the need to show them to the whole world.... It looks so trashy love to know who’s her inspiration it’s not Holly for once 🤣

Reactions: 3
Of course her top picks include tits. 😬😬
I think she thinks she’s empowering women with this constant obsession with tits always having her nipples and tits out 24/7 when she’s doing the complete opposite. A woman is not defined by a pair of tits!

I think she thinks she’s empowering women with this constant obsession with tits always having her nipples and tits out 24/7 when she’s doing the complete opposite. A woman is not defined by a pair of tits!
She wouldn’t be thinking this if she still had her natural boobs. Never saw them at all back then.

Reactions: 10
You can tell her boobs are fake and I don’t think her nipples have any circulation as they always hard 😂

You can tell her boobs are fake and I don’t think her nipples have any circulation as they always hard 😂
Its probably because she didn’t take her aftercare seriously either... was out on the lash with them out less than three days after surgery. She barely seemed to wear the support bra after and was doing stuff like going to the gym. She’s dumb.

Reactions: 6
9E6C340F-BCDF-4AC4-8790-3EFD2FD5751C.jpeg
CA1AC7C1-762A-4199-B400-B9DEEF784B42.jpeg
“I know my angles” but you’re stood pretty much in the same way in the picture you posted vs the screenshot from your video yet your hip:waist ratio are completely different? If you’re gonna photoshop your photos just be honest it’s actually fine but lying to your YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE audience is so fucked up. Don’t even get me started on those lips. She’s taken filler way too far and continues to lie about that too, such a strange person.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she go to a club in her surgery bra, high on morphine ( mads being dramatic )
She could NOT miss that blue tick dick appointment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.