Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home from Mykonos and back to sleeping until 1pm and doing the bare minimum for the rest of the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think hollys post was directly about Madison. On the O’Donnell’s thread people think it was about Ellie. It was probably just a ‘if the shoe fits...’ post

It was probably directed at any one who claims to be her friend and isn’t “supporting” her by reposting her shite setting powders. Just what the world needs... more setting powders. HOW original.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I personally don’t like Sophie or Holly at all. They seem like such mean girls who would defo look you up and down in club🤣😬 I used to watch Holly a few years ago when she was friends with Imogenation and quite liked their friendship but she’s totally changed. Used to wonder why she didn’t go to events and I’m sure she said it’s cos she didn’t like that sort of stuff but pretty sure it’s cos she had no YouTuber pals to go with cos she’s so problematic! Maddie fits right in with them.
cannot standthat Sophie had to unfollow her and constant screeching 🙄

Reactions: 8
Only just got round to watching Han's vlog... Mads trying to twerk has finished me off 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Better late than never 😂👇 Ay Mads.
Hahahah I just screenshot this to put on and say she’s caught up on her thread after her WILLLLDDDD Leo bday but she’s still not liked the post. Why is she such a bitter witch

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.