Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video, tips for saving. If you can't afford to buy something 3 times you cant afford it. Well Maddie, I can afford one chanel handbag but couldn't afford 3 but doesn't mean I can't addord the first one. She chats tit. I think you mean ; if you go into a shop and have to ask the price then you can't afford it. Tit.
Exactly, doubt she could afford 3 range rovers or to pay her exorbitant rent at Deansgate Square

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t this an ad for plt, wonder why she’s deleted it if it was an ad surely she’d have had to have it uploaded on a specific time/date

Reactions: 5
She says people lie in here at say she’s had a bbl 🤣 no babes we’ve all said you’re gonna get one next.
whatever is posted in here isn’t bad things or lies it’s just us catching her out on her bullshit and she can’t handle that, it doesn’t mean it’s hate.
also she claims she wasn’t kissing Pete but on her last YouTube comment she said they was friends have kiss when drunk apparently. So there’s a lie again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact this witch can’t keep eye contact with the camera is proof she lies. The fidgeting and constant eye moving are all signs of someone lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She really strikes me as one of those girls who will be a witch to everyone and do anything they can to get their own way but as soon as it doesn’t work out or if someone tells her how it is she pulls out the “poor me I don’t do anything wrong” card

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Body posieeee queen mads with the "I look 100 stone" no girl you look slim still but not the same to insta, god knows how any of her fans bigger than a size 8 feel watching her. Mads we all know you read here please be careful how you phrase things it is so so damaging for young girls to see people they look up to constantly talk negatively about themselves especially when its concerning your body, there are ways to talk about your insecurities correctly. Her fake Essex accent really pops out in this video, so so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Body posieeee queen mads with the "I look 100 stone" no girl you look slim still but not the same to insta, god knows how any of her fans bigger than a size 8 feel watching her. Mads we all know you read here please be careful how you phrase things it is so so damaging for young girls to see people they look up to constantly talk negatively about themselves especially when its concerning your body, there are ways to talk about your insecurities correctly. Her fake Essex accent really pops out in this video, so so weird
Lmao when she said “I don’t read the thread often” mads you read it more than we do 😂😂

It’s funny she calls us vile but you only have to read her replies in comments to see what vile really looks like

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Bads we don’t think you had a bum lift.........
we think you edit you photos to tit.
Big, BIG difference.

I must say the “poor me“ narrative she had in this upload...in comparison to the bad ass badsssss on twitter 😂🤣
that just hits diffirentleeeeeee baddie.....
no sorry....

it just *slaps* differentleeeeeeeeeeee
😐🤣😂🤣😐

HE WASN’T BEING SICK HE WAS PICKING UP A CIGARETTE OK...... 😆
looks like Pete wicks is making a habit of picking up trash. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bads we don’t think you had a bum lift.........
we think you edit you photos to tit.
Big difference.

I must say the poor me narrative she had in this upload...
that just hits diffirentleeeeeee baddie.....
no sorry....

it just *slaps* differentleeeeeeeeeeee
😐🤣😂🤣😐

HE WASN’T BEING SICK HE WAS PICKING UP A CIGARETTE OK...... 😆
looks like Pete wicks is making a habit of picking up trash. 😐
“All of these comments are about Pete” seems to be a running theme in her questions videos everyone wants to know about everyone else in Maddy’s life but not about her... because she’s got the personality of plywood

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh subbie-paddie got a mention. the one of many that got away!!!
hunnie, let the poor fucker go....let him go.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t get a decent enough screen shot but I was getting really distracted by the strips of white on her eyelashes. What is this?? Her lash glue??

E2590880-3D69-42EB-A3AA-6853B3397DFB.jpeg

• Haha
personality of plywood
😂

her questions are literally...... who are you shagging, who have you shagged, who will you shag. 🤷‍♀️

“thoughts on tattle life”

Mads -
“well I had an account there before many others, at that point it was a rave thread and I went in and called them all witches.....on my rave thread........”

she must be so pissed Han doesn’t have an active thread here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha I’m laughing at that picture she posted with no body edit just face and rapid deleted😂😂😂😂 what absolute moron. Can’t help herself can she.
boddieeeee not looking curvieeeee and boujieeee enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha I’m laughing at that picture she posted with no body edit just face and rapid deleted😂😂😂😂 what absolute moron. Can’t help herself can she.
boddieeeee not looking curvieeeee and boujieeee enough
She’ll upload it again with some curves added in 😂 I’m glad we’ve got the original for comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love that in her video she describes tattle as “a tit page and only tit people have profiles”.... but does that include her? She forgot to mention that time she had a profile on here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I’m just wearing this cute bra it’s savage fenttttyyy my best friend Rihanna you may of heard her before well my best friend riri gave me this bra from her wardrobe. The tracksuit bottoms are plt and so comfy and baggy to hide my flat bum so I can just say thst my bum was invisible due to my baggy pants.. and here is my new nipple piercing and here is my vagina this is what it looks like from the left and then from the front. Cute yeh I like it’s don’t think umar did enough though but yano bad witches move ✌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Tattle should pay her for her advertising, she’s going to get more people to sign up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.