Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her claim to fame died within hours before her eyes ... It’s ok mads try again next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I cannot fuc*ing stand her! She’s so up her own arse! I also wish they would all F off from Manchester and move somewhere else!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i posted these ages ago and you can see just how white she is underneath the disgusting layers of tan, it's so gross
Don’t understand why she doesn’t get a st tropez spray tan 😂 mine always look so nice done by a proffessional. X

Reactions: 3
Lazy witch still isn’t up yet

oh she’s taken to using snapchat again. Hiding over there 😂

• Haha
Over edited to death, maybe she used Jade’s pic as her inspo but it didn’t work👀
She even edits her face shape. Like I can’t find one feature on her pics that she doesn’t edit.

An advert came up on my Facebook saying that the FaeTune app can now be used on videos ..... no wonder Maddison has been uploading so many recently 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She uploaded a photo on insta and she hasn't edited her bodieeee!!! She looks all in proportion for once 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Something about her face is starting to look a bit masculine but I can’t put my finger on what it is? Maybe her jaw

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She uploaded a photo on insta and she hasn't edited her bodieeee!!! She looks all in proportion for once 🥳
Think she’s just edited the tit out of her face instead

DC504290-9CC1-43EB-8538-4A5B61F4D3D3.jpeg

mads, I’m confused? I thought you were a Leo hun..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she deleted it? The most recent one I can see is the selfie she posted the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's deleted it 🙈🙈 wish I took a screenshot of it now. She definitely didn't get the same amount of likes as normal her followers probably didn't recognise her with no curves 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her new video, tips for saving. If you can't afford to buy something 3 times you cant afford it. Well Maddie, I can afford one chanel handbag but couldn't afford 3 but doesn't mean I can't addord the first one. She chats tit. I think you mean ; if you go into a shop and have to ask the price then you can't afford it. Tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her new video, tips for saving. If you can't afford to buy something 3 times you cant afford it. Well Maddie, I can afford one chanel handbag but couldn't afford 3 but doesn't mean I can't addord the first one. She chats tit. I think you mean ; if you go into a shop and have to ask the price then you can't afford it. Tit.
Soooo like the rent for her flat then? because she definitely can't afford that 3x over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.