Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s filming another drive with me again. Omg and I used the baby face filter and I didn’t even recognise myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12348620/towie-chloe-sims-cosy-best-pal-pete-wicks/amp/

Same restaurant, same outfit, different girl, 2 nights on. Mads not quite as special as she hoped...he even shared a taxi with this one as he wasn't ashamed to be papped with her.
Chloe and Pete are best friends and Chloe really looks out for him and is super protective. Ironically she has a daughter named Madison 🤣 But Chloe Sims would absolutely rip Mads to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone thought I was Spanish when I was in college, by Mads logic does that mean I'm spanish? It was the way she said she wasn't english because a maiden name is Persian I'm still not over it hahaha, when she was with Pat she said she's a white girl who knows how to season food does she think that makes her any less white British, the kind of girl who thinks she's not like other white girls because she likes spicy food

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone thought I was Spanish when I was in college, by Mads logic does that mean I'm spanish? It was the way she said she wasn't english because a maiden name is Persian I'm still not over it hahaha, when she was with Pat she said she's a white girl who knows how to season food does she think that makes her any less white British, the kind of girl who thinks she's not like other white girls because she likes spicy food
Honestly that girl is such a beg...
She emanates the strongest “pickme” energy I’ve ever seen lol. Oh look I added some paprika to my food that one time I cooked, and I put the dishes in the dishwasher. I’m such a wifieeee material

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Caught copying Holly again, this girl really has no individuality
Wow She’s a absolute stalker isn’t she

Don’t edit your photos no mads plz explain why your eye balls white as... paper... snow .. A ghosttttt (lil friends drop there haha)
Heavily edited girls deluded and wrong to lie !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another thing that made me laugh today, but baddy Maddy doesn’t edit her photos anymore ladiesssssss
Her hips have disappeared in the video on her story but are always present in her pictures? Well isn’t that funnieeeeee
😂😂 how funieee
Nah she definitely doesn’t have the hourglass figure she tries to portray she has through her editing

• Haha
Why does the blue bikini photo look like she stuck her head on somebody else’s body 🤣🤣🤣 pale ass head with a dark ass body

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got the silhouette of an ironing board
Her real body (for example the one in the vids on her insta stories today) is actually really nice tho. So many people would kill to be slim like her. It’s really sad how she edits it so much to look so different when she has no reason to not be confident in her real body ?? I guess you can’t control insecurities but i just don’t see what there is to be insecure about. She must be ridden with insecurities about every part of herself if she’s insecure about a figure that’s literally nice. Can’t say i envy that kinda mindset

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree she was lovely the way she was before she had surgery before all the fillers, veneers and editing. How she was at the beginning of youtube. That’s the mads we liked, her personality also was lovely back then she’s just awful now. What happened.

Reactions: 10
She's gone and unfollowed pete real quick!👀 How convenient ladieeees🙄
Checking followers that way doesn’t work usually :/ There’s always a glitch with Instagram when you do it that way. Best is to check who Madison follows and search there for Pete and vice versa on Pete’s account.
But I thought they didn’t follow each other anyway? Did I miss something?

Reactions: 8
She’s also broken lockdown rules AGAIN and has people round hers. Foooool

• Angry
  • Heart
Checking followers that way doesn’t work usually :/ There’s always a glitch with Instagram when you do it that way. Best is to check who Madison follows and search there for Pete and vice versa on Pete’s account.
But I thought they didn’t follow each other anyway? Did I miss something?
Oh no she doesn't but she did at one point my bad 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.