Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that in her video she describes tattle as “a tit page and only tit people have profiles”.... but does that include her? She forgot to mention that time she had a profile on here 🤣🤣🤣
Two. Most people have one.
didn’t she out herself for having at least two 🤣

Tattle should pay her for her advertising, she’s going to get more people to sign up 🤣
funny thing is, when an influencer mentions here, the stans run to defend them and call us all vile witches.

maddies bad witch gals...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s so boring and repetitive, how many times does she say “hits differently” now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like how she dressed as Holly to go out in her financed car to get a McDonald’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so boring and repetitive, how many times does she say “hits differently” now 🙄
no no no hunnie.....
”I feel like.......”

Coke from McDonald’s SLAPS DIFFERENTLY............ 😂🤣
it’s now almost as bad as when she said she was “wilin‘ out” in a vlog 😂🤣
she is the definition of “basic witch looks up *urban dictionary* daily“

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It still makes me howl that Pete threw up after kissing her 😂😂

probs ran out the hotel room before getting inside her like:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also is anyone else sick to death of influencers trying to give patronising as duck savings advice? I just sit and think do these people realise that the majority of their viewers do not have the same income as they do and they are just the most unrelatable people ever??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It still makes me howl that Pete threw up after kissing her 😂😂
HE WAS PICKING UP A CIGARETTE.....

but I’m not even bothered 😐

Also is anyone else sick to death of influencers trying to give patronising as duck savings advice? I just sit and think do these people realise that the majority of their viewers do not have the same income as they do and they are just the most unrelatable people ever??
good way to make and save monieeeeee,

get your new tits out on Instagram daileeeee,
shag the owner of PLT,
have him send you free clothes,
take an extra croissant at the complimentary breakfast for an early lunch.
take the free soap and shampoo.
and bathrobe if you can get away with it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she think anyone wants to see her eat a fillet o fish at Maccies whilst chatting pure boring shiteeee she’s a dry crusty wee witch. Like I’ve said I used to edit my photos but I don’t anymoreeee.
F U C K O F F!
At this point I don’t even know why she bothers lying about not editing.
I literally watched like 4 mins of her video with the sound off and subtitles on because I can’t stand her fake stupid voice!
Knew she would say she’s not with Pete ✌ok you may not with him but you are deffo shagging him along with however many other guys you are shagging bore off mads I liked her more when she was jade zzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Holly boon is that you ....😂😂

I wonder if she has major back issues from constantly trying to stick out her ass 🧐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holly boon is that you ....😂😂

I wonder if she has major back issues from constantly trying to stick out her ass 🧐🤣
Holly called she wants her shirt back from the apartment trash that mads has probably been dumpster diving in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny though cause it was you Mads... you made an account called “Oop” and then shared a tattle screenshot from your social media that showed you logged in with an “O” as your pic, because on here it shows the first letter of your username as your pic 🙄 No assumptions here hun, just straight facts thanks!

0FA86756-263A-4C20-93A0-99CF5A4F6639.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny though cause it was you Mads... you made an account called “Oop” and then shared a tattle screenshot from your social media that showed you logged in with an “O” as your pic, because on here it shows the first letter of your username As your pic 🙄 No assumptions here hun, just straight facts thanks!

View attachment 206725
Maybe we should repost the evidence just as a little reminder for the newbies coming over

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Funny though cause it was you Mads... you made an account called “Oop” and then shared a tattle screenshot from your social media that showed you logged in with an “O” as your pic, because on here it shows the first letter of your username as your pic 🙄 No assumptions here hun, just straight facts thanks!

View attachment 206725
HAAHAHAHAHAH she is such a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe we should repost the evidence just as a little reminder for the newbies coming over
Yes repost let’s refresh her edited airhead. Because yano she barely even looks on here *cough cough every day all day *

Reactions: 4
Some of these influencers crack me up they hate the fact their lies get exposed and then play the victim card 24/7. Madison is just like Imogenation who ironically her and her possy were tweeting about last year INDIRECTLY.

I think there are some nasty comments about influencers at times which are uncalled for but practice what you preach! How many nasty comments this girl has left to people what’s the difference?

This is the same girl who reposted some snooty comments about incomes and chills with exposed racists!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She HAS to “address” Pete Wicks at the start of the video and she addresses it all with lies. Why does she compare her situation to Molly Mae’s? 🤦🏻‍♀️ And why did Pete go for drinks with her mum and her? It’s sooo weird even being friendly I find it weird.

• Haha
I like how she also said “the things I see about my family” I’m 99.9% sure that everyone on this forum loves Jan and Roy and can’t stand you Madison? Like no ones ever said a bad word about her family.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.