Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she still with manny? she hasn’t posted anything of him in months on ig but does she mention him at all in her youtube

Reactions: 5
is she still with manny? she hasn’t posted anything of him in months on ig but does she mention him at all in her youtube
She’s trying to act like she’s a single independent queen, but has still be with Manny this whole time. It’s rather odd like all of her behaviour.

Reactions: 14
So she said the two people she was in Dubai with were her business partners. I had a look on Instagram and that Chloe seems to work in skincare and cosmetics and Imran seems to own a food place. I know nothing about business but that seems an odd mix for your business partners, no?
View attachment 2722842
Chloe Mac is a social media manager. Her main page is chloemacltd. She was managing Ellie and Daisey o donnell at one point. Also she has recently been caught in a cheating scandal with the owner of real life health and fitness (he has a thread on here) his partner posted screenshots. I think they may be on tthe thread

• Wow
Has she had her blue tick removed
I think someone else mentioned about her not being able to afford the payments 😂😂😂
---
Genuinely baffles me how hello fresh keep sponsoring her when the girl clearly doesn’t eat/has an eating disorder. Do your marketing research HF.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s bringing out her own fake tan, someone asked her on tiktok and she replied “👀” and then she spoke in a vlog about wearing one but didn’t want to say the name just yet so she could try it properly first

I think she’s bringing out her own fake tan, someone asked her on tiktok and she replied “👀” and then she spoke in a vlog about wearing one but didn’t want to say the name just yet so she could try it properly first
Why, would an olive skinned pretend Persian/Italian mami need to bring out a fake tan, it's like someone with alopecia promoting laser hair removal...was just last year she didn't need to use it aparrently! 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmm that's a bit dodgy, especially since she's admitted to using tanning beds!! Surely it's not a true colour representation if she already has a base tan...

Reactions: 9
Why, would an olive skinned pretend Persian/Italian mami need to bring out a fake tan, it's like someone with alopecia promoting laser hair removal...was just last year she didn't need to use it aparrently! 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s lied on more than multiple occasions about using fake tan there’s NO WAY she can now bring one out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s lied on more than multiple occasions about using fake tan there’s NO WAY she can now bring one out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If she does bring out a fake tan, to promote it, obviously she's going to have to say "it's given me this gorgeous brown colour you see on me now"

🤦🏻‍♀️best believe if that happens I'll be front and centre asking how she's got the audacity to say the fake tan has given her that colour when she's said for years her skin colour is natural (despite her little baby pink nipples we seen once in a nip slip 🤦🏻‍♀️) due to being such an exotic bad witch energeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She 1 said she rarely uses fake tan and 2 was promoting a fake tan range in one of her recent tik toks lmao

Reactions: 3
Lmao she regularly says in her tiktoks that she uses sunbeds 😂😭 the girl is the biggest clown. She’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure Rach was talking about a fake tan she was testing out recently too and didnt announce the name ...

Reactions: 4
Genuinely, the world does not need another fake tan product
*madz voice*
*excited fingers clenched together*
BEST. BELIEVE. THIS. WILL. BE. THE. ONLY. TAN. A. GIRLIE. NEEDS. IN. HER. SUN GODDESS. BOUJEEEEEE. QUEEN. ERA.

• Haha
Reactions: 13