Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually really sad, she needs to come off social media for a bit and actually heal from whatever is/has happened.
i do wonder how much of it is her upbringing, i watched a documentary about growing up JW and leaving it or any group like it is so hard even if you left amicably

Reactions: 13
It’s actually really sad, she needs to come off social media for a bit and actually heal from whatever is/has happened.
i do wonder how much of it is her upbringing, i watched a documentary about growing up JW and leaving it or any group like it is so hard even if you left amicably
I feel the same. She’s so lost and confused in her identity.

Reactions: 8
This makes a lot of sense. Do we know if her parents are still JH? From people I know that have been JH and are now not once became adults, it’s very cliquey so if you leave they class you as an outsider and will not maintain a relationship with you at all

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Let's see if she'll promote as she does these collabs and half asses posting and talking about it. If that was me I would be pushing and posting content out. I wonder what makes brands pick her.

Reactions: 7
Let's see if she'll promote as she does these collabs and half asses posting and talking about it. If that was me I would be pushing and posting content out. I wonder what makes brands pick her.
she was last to post it out of all of friends; like rachel and Hannah shared it immediately... it took madison hours to share it on her own story. She's literally just there for a paycheck. it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 6