Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
making more than 5 figures off what exactly?! A failed filter package? PLT deals that they give to 100s of influencers a day? She defo spends more than she makes. Can’t wait to see her end of year tax on companies house - another example of her lies to come out 😂

Reactions: 9
The body positivity thing she said though that she tries to promote that, It's one thing to not be confident in your own body I would never bash her for that but how on gods green earth does she promote body positivity, she idolises one body type, constantly makes negative comments about weight gain and whenever she does halls mentions how flat it makes your stomach look or small it makes your waist look, its fine to want that body type but dont presume everyone else does too

making more than 5 figures off what exactly?! A failed filter package? PLT deals that they give to 100s of influencers a day? She defo spends more than she makes. Can’t wait to see her end of year tax on companies house - another example of her lies to come out 😂
if it even comes out she's always promising things that never happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t be arsed to watch her new video. Is it just another video of assumptions of things which all coincidently have been mentioned on here?

Reactions: 5
685F17AA-3799-42D5-8DFC-80B39F59FB81.jpeg
26FA8083-87FC-434B-BD0A-038FCE7955B0.jpeg

When you’re so obsessed with yourself and think you’re hot enough to try get Kylie Jenner’s mans attention 😂😂

I’m honestly done with her today, she’s killing me
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A0B3545F-333D-4169-BBFF-38B1A5D64E9A.jpeg

god she’s embarrassing.....
”you’re freaky” “yes” 🙄 about as freaky as an avocado.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her new video, wow. I was sat in disbelief at her saying her job can be hard and gave the example of sometimes IF YOURE GOING THROUGH A BREAK UP AND YOU HAVE TO SIT DOWN AND FILM and then says she finds it challenging. Then goes onto say so can any other job. Yes Madison you are right there. Other jobs are challenging, like actually challenging. I would not call filming a video a couple time’s a week and posting half naked pictures challenging. Ok the abuse you get in the comments might not be nice but neither is having 12 hours worth of abuse from my patients family members when I tell them they weren’t allowed in to see their ill/dying family member a couple of weeks back because of risk of infection from a deadly virus. And that’s just the smallest challenge I faced.

This girl is so bleeping detached from reality I cannot even believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s so bleeping clapped, vile girl 🤣 she genuinely believes she’s gods gift bless her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But she's all about good vibes? pls,notice how rather than say what she does she resorts to petty insults and telling people to duck off

Reactions: 8
Oh Maddie, that nasty personality is shining through...
let’s remember

when you have a MADS20 at checkout discount code.

1692365D-7FB4-4667-8DDA-1D43F78279F8.jpeg

vrs

when you have....... the owner 😐

89A1B4F1-E6C3-42E9-B1E4-D09E1623F0F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ, you guys have been absolute fire tonight 🔥 I’ve been in stitches at most comments 🤣 proud that we aren’t putting up with her utterly shite behaviour!!!

That’s it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m gone 😭
APARTMENT GIRLFRIEND......

BC2BDF18-D7C9-42CE-A3BD-6A71ADAD022A.jpeg

VRS
HOTEL SIDE CHICK. #CODEMADS20

4C15FF2A-3054-4660-A0AE-1547EC3A41F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His girlfriend is absolutely stunning, no wonder Mads is so bitter.

if she has had work done it’s very good and subtle work unlike blow up sex doll maddy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.