Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she changed her face shape so much, she’s slimmed it and made it longer I thought it was Han at first it looks nothing like mads. There’s nothing wrong with her face shape so god knows why she feels the need to edit that, If makes her look really off, she doesn’t look ugly or bad in anyway it just looks off because that’s clearly not her normal face. Think she did the same with her nose to as
that looks different, either that or some dodgy contour

Also love she has to include the Louis bag, did you guys know she makes moneeeey

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why’s she changed her face shape so much, she’s slimmed it and made it longer I thought it was Han at first it looks nothing like mads. There’s nothing wrong with her face shape so god knows why she feels the need to edit that, If makes her look really off, she doesn’t look ugly or bad in anyway it just looks off because that’s clearly not her normal face. Think she did the same with her nose to as

Also love she has to include the Louis bag, did you guys know she makes moneeeey
I thought something was off with this photo but couldn’t put my finger on it! She’s such a single white female over hannah 😂😂

Also guys it’s nearly new thread time! 🥳🥳
Let’s get thinking of thread names!🤡

Reactions: 5

Why do her hands look so big in that picture? I honestly haven’t been able to stop looking at them..

The first thing I saw this morning was this and had to come over here and post it, but some of you guys already beat me to it last night! Wonder how many snide comment we’ll be getting the next few (a lot) of videos
Mentioning all of his exes except baddy maddy - once again her attempts at getting famous have failed

Reactions: 1
Madison Sarah #3- baddy Maddy, can’t keep a man, morphing into Han

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's from 11.26-11.44

It was really awkward 😅
I think it's because on EVERY question, Madison always made it about herself and Rachel hadn't finished explaining her reason why haha
Thank you!
Omg how did I miss that 😭 fuckin love Rachel at times she shines in these types of videos. When mads pussyfoots around a question she just calls her out and tells her to just say it 🤣

Also Rachel from time stamp 10:37 is just the best 🤣 “whose most likely to go missing” please all go and watch her facial expressions!! And then when Han isn’t sure who she would pick Rach just looks at her so seriously and says “are you joking?” And mads replies with “oh your gonna say me aren’t you”
Yes Rach 🙌🏻 Tell 👏🏻 Us 👏🏻 How 👏🏻 It 👏🏻 Isssssss

Reactions: 4
Hey long term lurker here 👋🏼 Mads is getting seriously pissed off when people call her out on her tit... such a lovely girl though isn’t she 🥰🙃 Snaps even when someone comments on how many ads there are.. I’m getting so sick of the girl. Couldn’t even watch properly, had to keep skipping through as she doesn’t even have any proper style, it’s all to show off her boobs or baggy trackies

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey long term lurker here 👋🏼 Mads is getting seriously pissed off when people call her out on her tit... such a lovely girl though isn’t she 🥰🙃 Snaps even when someone comments on how many ads there are.. I’m getting so sick of the girl. Couldn’t even watch properly, had to keep skipping through as she doesn’t even have any proper style, it’s all to show off her boobs or baggy trackies
Her personality is vile when others don’t follow her narrative. Horrible attitude. I can imagine her being a toxic ex.

Reactions: 9
she says thanks for bringing this to my attention as if she doesn't read here lmfao

it also says a lot about her she ignores comments calling her out for working with scummy brands who dont pay or look after their staff but goes mad when someone say's she is sleeping with someone? Mads read the room

Reactions: 14
she says thanks for bringing this to my attention as if she doesn't read here lmfao

it also says a lot about her she ignores comments calling her out for working with scummy brands who dont pay or look after their staff but goes mad when someone say's she is sleeping with someone? Mads read the room
Exactly!!! Says she supports BLM but I still cannot believe she’s such close “besties” with Holly Boon, and can’t wait to move into the same building.. And is then pretty much supporting modern slavery by promoting these brands?!! These girls all say whatever makes them look good at that given moment. But zero substance when it really comes down to it. Vacuous.

Reactions: 13
As if she commented who the duck do you think you are.... ummm this is your audience just speaking the truth??
people are always going to have opinions that’s something you signed up for when you became a YouTuber. Not everyone is going to lick your arse and call you a Margot Robbie lookalike 😂
Most people think you just look like another desperate Ig girl with ridiculous fake tits begging clout..
she’s such a little witch isn’t I hate the way she thinks she’s better than everyone on the planet yet always says how shy and humble she is. Yeh right we all know she’s that girl in the club sat down snarling at all the other girls all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She drinks alot of alcohol often doesnt she
I don’t think she drinks much at all,
But saying she’s “drunk” means she can be BAD witch MADS!!!!

no holding back you’know...
Oh ladieeees I’ve said toooooo much....

i’mma gonna regret this tomorrow aren’t I though....

*stone cold sober*

Awkward when he lives with his new girlfriend in an actual apartment not a hotel 💁🏻‍♀️
like mads ever got to spend more than 8 hours at a time in the hotel. 😂
Wham, bam thank you......😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if she commented who the duck do you think you are.... ummm this is your audience just speaking the truth??
people are always going to have opinions that’s something you signed up for when you became a YouTuber. Not everyone is going to lick your arse and call you a Margot Robbie lookalike 😂
Most people think you just look like another desperate Ig girl with ridiculous fake tits begging clout..
she’s such a little witch isn’t I hate the way she thinks she’s better than everyone on the planet yet always says how shy and humble she is. Yeh right we all know she’s that girl in the club sat down snarling at all the other girls all night.
That’s what I thought. I saw that in her YT comments.. like sorry Madison hunnn?!? Are you forgetting that you only receive money because of your VIEWERS and audience?! And I’m sure most of us on this thread started off liking her content, and then realising she’d changed down the line and is actually fake AF. She’s clearly an absolute little witch with a spoilt “I can do no wrong” attitude. Well carry on blocking anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest, and swearing at people in your replies... see how far it gets you in the grand scheme of things 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I like how she’s completely denying the umar thing. Hun you’ve been caught out on it multiple times stop embarrassing yourself for once.

That’s what I thought. I saw that in her YT comments.. like sorry Madison hunnn?!? Are you forgetting that you only receive money because of your VIEWERS and audience?! And I’m sure most of us on this thread started off liking her content, and then realising she’d changed down the line and is actually fake AF. She’s clearly an absolute little witch with a spoilt “I can do no wrong” attitude. Well carry on blocking anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest, and swearing at people in your replies... see how far it gets you in the grand scheme of things 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s why she can’t get past 220k and has no other work except plt, nastygyal and boohoo - but since they’re all owned by the same company she literally has one job.

2E9C1192-2152-4F58-9637-95DB401B5DC7.png
5CF09B30-CB76-49D0-91A2-A99090ABDAB3.png

“look at me look at me” is it really possible to be this obsessed with yourself? Defo had then lips done again as if they weren’t overdone already.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
she’s embarrassing!! She’s pretty but she sure as hell ain’t attractive anymore personality wise. once upon a time I used to think she seems so nice and fresh and different now she’s literally just a basic witch and one with tit content at that....

Reactions: 8
She drinks alot of alcohol often doesnt she
She acts like she does but I don’t think it’s a lot, she just wants to be “cool” and like other girls her age 😂

I don’t think she drinks much at all,
But saying she’s “drunk” means she can be BAD witch MADS!!!!

no holding back you’know...
Oh ladieeees I’ve said toooooo much....

i’mma gonna regret this tomorrow aren’t I though....

*stone cold sober*

like mads ever got to spend more than 8 hours at a time in the hotel. 😂
Wham, bam thank you......😬
Oh I said something similar re. The drinking thing 😂😂 before I read your reply. But definitely “I’m sooo drunk omg oops” is Mads

Reactions: 1
She couldn’t of been dating umar that long? And she seems obsessed with him? I feel like to him she was just a bang and he wasn’t that into it I don’t know if she makes things sound more than they was but she seems obsessed even tho I think they was only dating a few months I could be wrong tho

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.