Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t of been dating umar that long? And she seems obsessed with him? I feel like to him she was just a bang and he wasn’t that into it I don’t know if she makes things sound more than they was but she seems obsessed even tho I think they was only dating a few months I could be wrong tho
Yeah that’s the general consensus that it was just a casual fling but Mads clung onto him

Reactions: 4
She couldn’t of been dating umar that long? And she seems obsessed with him? I feel like to him she was just a bang and he wasn’t that into it I don’t know if she makes things sound more than they was but she seems obsessed even tho I think they was only dating a few months I could be wrong tho
Yep I bet she thinks because he bought her designer bags and took her on holidays she she was special, but in reality I’m sure he does that for loads of girl’s because he can. I doubt he was serious with baddy maddy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being called out for constantly promoting awful fast fashion companies and all you can say is mate I know:( surely not hahaha, not even like she’s stopped doing it either her insta is still full of tagging yesstyle and plt she clearly doesn’t care or she’d have least said sorry it was a contractual obligation to upload it but i’ll no promote them anymore but nah just a false I know:( and she continues to promote them then make a cryptic tweet about being getting brave online

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
ooo ive just seen her new upload.... i can’t watch yet so im relying on you guys to bring the tea here ☕

Reactions: 2
NAILED IT 🙌🏻
joint effort hunnieeeee 😆 like Rachel and Han......
So we just need a mads sitting in the background like a third wheel saying she came up with her new thread name.

ooo ive just seen her new upload.... i can’t watch yet so im relying on you guys to bring the tea here ☕
another bleeping assumptions video give me strength.
obviously I’ll still watch. 😐 just not on youtube, I’m not giving her adsense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's quite boring, says she was never going out with Pete Wicks they're just mates, says shes got love for he ex's and she isnt fully english because her mums maiden name is Persian? Girl you're white and english, my mums maiden name derives from India but im still fully white and English and she doesn't mention being Italian, probably because she knows we all know its a lie. She also say's she isn't confident in her body which I find quite interesting given that she always says how confident she is but at least she has admitted it now she just needs to admit to editing her body

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's quite boring, says she was never going out with Pete Wicks they're just mates, says shes got love for he ex's and she isnt fully english because her mums maiden name is Persian? Girl you're white and english, my mums maiden name derives from India but im still fully white and English and she doesn't mention being Italian, probably because she knows we all know its a lie. She also say's she isn't confident in her body which I find quite interesting given that she always says how confident she is but at least she has admitted it now she just needs to admit to editing her body
Ffs she actually thinks she’s not English GIVE IN WOMAN you are not a woman of culture or different ethnic background you are WHITE. Own it. You are white privileged MADISON!!!!

Reactions: 15
“All my exes would say I’m not bitter” - 🤥🤥
“Me and Pete wicks are just good friends” - have unfollowed each other. Not even finished watching yet 😂 and the lies this witch tells

• Haha
She says she’s moving out next week, so I guess that’s a new blue tick round every night 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Omg not bitter but goes out of her way to purposely like her ex’s pics on his mums account and not his with his new girlfriend... Stop trying to be a home wrecker love! You can tell it would eat her alive by her reaction of Patrick moving on with a new girlfriend. Bestfriends with my ex’s yeah ok! I think her and Imogenation could write a book with their lies!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ffs she actually thinks she’s not English GIVE IN WOMAN you are not a woman of culture or different ethnic background you are WHITE. Own it. You are white privileged MADISON!!!!
She'll have the flag of Iran in her bio before you know it, it's disgusting she is so happy to pretend to be from an ethnic background just because she thinks it makes her look more interesting, it makes her look desperate and tone deaf about the plight of actual poc

Reactions: 16
She'll have the flag of Iran in her bio before you know it, it's disgusting she is so happy to pretend to be from an ethnic background just because she thinks it makes her look more interesting, it makes her look desperate and tone deaf about the plight of actual poc
Convenient she’s now Persian because Arianna is Persian I believe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg not bitter but goes out of her way to purposely like her ex’s pics on his mums account and not his with his new girlfriend... Stop trying to be a home wrecker love! You can tell it would eat her alive by her reaction of Patrick moving on with a new girlfriend. Bestfriends with my ex’s yeah ok! I think her and Imogenation could write a book with their lies!!
“I’m sure he’d pick someone gorgeous” why is it all about looks as well, yes Patrick deserves someone AMAZING but Mads mentioned looks first 🙄🤕

I don’t edit my pics xoxox

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She must have got her ample boobs and ass from the clinic and photoshop her Persian side......

• Haha
Thanks for this upload Mads you’re gonna have your third “forum” coming up today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I’m sure he’d pick someone gorgeous” why is it all about looks as well, yes Patrick deserves someone AMAZING but Mads mentioned looks first 🙄🤕

I don’t edit my pics xoxox
Just shows how self absorbed she is as a person and now attracts the same kind that’s why she hasn’t been “wifed” off. Contradicts herself 24/7 when she was engaged to a man who truly loved her but that wasn’t enough she thought the grass is greener on the other side!

Reactions: 10
Also you can tell whenever she’s lying. She never looks at the camera and keeps pulling her sleeves down/uncomfortable body language.

Just shows how self absorbed she is as a person and that’s exactly what she attracts now and why she hasn’t been “wifed” off. Contradicts herself 24/7 when she was engaged to a man who truly loved her but that wasn’t enough she thought the grass is greener on the other side!
I genuinely think Patrick had a good escape. Even though he was probably devestated, he actually deserves better than Mads binning him off. Can’t wait for when he has a new girlfriend and Mads is seething with jealousy 😂😂😂

Also you can tell whenever she’s lying. She never looks at the camera and keeps pulling her sleeves down/uncomfortable body language.
The whole video is a lie 😂 does Em actually believe her lies😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.