Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A125C7B0-2D76-4588-B6A3-30F9463E65CA.jpeg

actually pmsl. Why not just call it “everytime I strip off and stand like I have an injury to pretend I’m thick”

Reactions: 7
E355CD01-8C28-4947-A043-609CB6CCCB4F.png

classy mads just doing a story for oh Polly with a ruined oh polly top

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has she started with this PT just so she can have it as an Instagram highlight 😖 cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to her not promoting brands that don’t align with her morals? Oh polly are notorious for only showing a certain type of model (slim, white etc), they literally created an entire new insta called oh polly inclusive to showcase diversity rather than just put it on their normal account and they did a piss poor attempt at talking about black lives matter it was all over Twitter at the time? They’re also shady af and arianna has said they’ve stolen designs off her brand and mads is her mate so why would she still being sponsored content for them?? Anything for money I suppose but practise what you preach

Reactions: 18
What happened to her not promoting brands that don’t align with her morals? Oh polly are notorious for only showing a certain type of model (slim, white etc), they literally created an entire new insta called oh polly inclusive to showcase diversity rather than just put it on their normal account and they did a piss poor attempt at talking about black lives matter it was all over Twitter at the time? They’re also shady af and arianna has said they’ve stolen designs off her brand and mads is her mate so why would she still being sponsored content for them?? Anything for money I suppose but practise what you preach
Morals don’t matter to mads. Or she wouldn’t be friends with holly boon she’s still working with plt too which is defo one of the brands she said she’d never work with

Reactions: 6
I like how she’s leaving swipe up links all the time now - trying to scrounge off us all to pay for her apartment

Reactions: 7
Her apartment is gonna look so tacky: Mirrors everywhere so she can eye duck herself constantly. And any expensive furniture she can find because she is a balenciaga momma. Only person I’ve seen who makes Chanel look like trash.

Reactions: 9
Reckon she likes to wear designer? She never shows it
On a level though wearing expensive brands and logos doesn’t mean you know how to dress it just means you’re wasting money on stuff that will be out of style in two months. You can’t buy style.

I’d be interested to see her go into a charity or second hand shop and style something interesting in an ethical way. We have so many amazing vintage shops in town too and it would be actual interesting content just an idea for you mads because your constant plt hauls are tit for the environment especially when you wear them once if ever

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On a level though wearing expensive brands and logos doesn’t mean you know how to dress it just means you’re wasting money on stuff that will be out of style in two months. You can’t buy style.

I’d be interested to see her go into a charity or second hand shop and style something interesting in an ethical way. We have so many amazing vintage shops in town too and it would be actual interesting content just an idea for you mads because your constant plt hauls are tit for the environment especially when you wear them once if ever
That's a great video idea! Maybe she could donate the stuff that her boobs don't fit into anymore too rather than give them so her smaller/natural busted friends.

Reactions: 5

She won’t do that because she can’t get a blue tick in second hand stuff. Need fenteee underwear with £200 perfume to get blue ticks.
I think she just buys designer to prove she can afford it like haha you guys can buy my swipe up PLT whilst I wear Chanel off the profits. Sad little Mads

That's a great video idea! Maybe she could donate the stuff that her boobs don't fit into anymore too rather than give them so her smaller/natural busted friends.
Think that’s what happened to that ohpolly top yesterday her boobs pushed the wiring out of the top

Reactions: 8
Have you seen her in Hannah’s new vlog? She looks so different, like I mean her face and body. She’s definitely put on some weight.

It’s normal to gain weight especially over lockdown as I know I have and other people but I think the main problem is the editing which makes her look much different. I also think her boobs are so big that they make her look even bigger?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.