Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to chill with the skinny big booty posts her bum is not that big it’s embarrassing 😂 especially when you can tell she edits her body. Her body is lovely anyway without the editing she doesn’t need to force the skinny big bum thing what social media puts on people. It’s like she’s desperate to be skinny with a big bum as that makes her sexier or something I don’t get it.
She’s desperate to have it but won’t put in the time and effort it takes to actually gain glute muscles etc - will probably just get implants cos that’s so easy for her to do.

Reactions: 7
She needs to chill with the skinny big booty posts her bum is not that big it’s embarrassing 😂 especially when you can tell she edits her body. Her body is lovely anyway without the editing she doesn’t need to force the skinny big bum thing what social media puts on people. It’s like she’s desperate to be skinny with a big bum as that makes her sexier or something I don’t get it.
Her body is literally fine and normal without the editing! It’s harmful to people who might not know she edits and thinks it’s achieveable??

Reactions: 5
Her body is literally fine and normal without the editing! It’s harmful to people who might not know she edits and thinks it’s achieveable??
I know as someone with a big following of young girls it sends out the wrong impression

Reactions: 3
Are we sure mads is 22 she acts like a 14 year old girl - example: Pete hasn’t followed her back so she’s unfollowed him again 😂😂
**in mads voiceee*

oh honieee that was an error, you know.
I feel like,
she has so many blue ticks in dem DM’s sometimes by accident she can hit on an old flame you knowwww, because they keep bumping them selves up that list if you know wha’ I mean girl....
not that Madss would be telling tales,
but hunnieeee if those DM’s could talk,

I feel like...
they would be spilling da tea like a drunk mads on a YouTube upload.

(dry, sober, tame....mostly requests for PLT codes from 17 year olds)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
**in mads voiceee*

oh honieee that was an error, you know.
I feel like,
she has so many blue ticks in dem DM’s sometimes by accident she can hit on an old flame you knowwww, because they keep bumping them selves up that list if you know wha’ I mean girl....
not that Madss would be telling tales,
but hunnieeee if those DM’s could talk,

I feel like...
they would be spilling da tea like a drunk mads on a YouTube upload.

(dry, sober, tame....mostly requests for PLT codes from 17 year olds)
But y'know she ended it because she has STANDERDS and she don't need a man who don't follow her morals but if he got a blue tick she will slip and fall back in them dms cos all that matters in life is clout hunieeeeeee just sum bad witch energieeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She told some boy he needs 10K likes to go on a date with her! What a simp
Sweet mother of god her stories today just proves what a desperate self obsessed freak she is , shes just reshared another tik tok of some boy saying how unreal she is in her story , why would someone do that never mind an influencer and then reshaping posts of naive young women saying how much they wana look like her and making videos "I dressed like mads for a week" as if her ego wasn't big enough. I'd say mads uses her own photos for wanking material, never seen anything like it !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
6CD9CEBC-89AC-4CDA-A406-EA363C2A1966.jpeg

Her actual body. I would say her real body but *ahem* we know that wouldn’t be true

This video was uploaded last year how do they both look so different now
Hannah looks cute here! I feel mean saying this because I know there’s a lot of love on here for hannah but her face scares the life out of me, she looks like an ant. Her under eye fillers don’t work for her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sweet mother of god her stories today just proves what a desperate self obsessed freak she is , shes just reshared another tik tok of some boy saying how unreal she is in her story , why would someone do that never mind an influencer and then reshaping posts of naive young women saying how much they wana look like her and making videos "I dressed like mads for a week" as if her ego wasn't big enough. I'd say mads uses her own photos for wanking material, never seen anything like it !
This! 👏👏 she's so self obsessed it's creepy. I imagine every time she passes a mirror she's the type to kiss herself in it.

View attachment 156806

Her actual body. I would say her real body but *ahem* we know that wouldn’t be true

Hannah looks cute here! I feel mean saying this because I know there’s a lot of love on here for hannah but her face scares the life out of me, she looks like an ant. Her under eye fillers don’t work for her.
It's so weird to see all the stuff she actually edits on her bodeee when you see her trying stuff on on youtube... like even her arms.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.