Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she moved out? Cos that don’t look like her usual surroundings..

Why does everything have to involve her tits??!
Omg LOOOOL she put on a comment it’s her dads hotel they’re cleaning for when it opens up..so she’s randomly got naked in one of the bathrooms ? Whilst they’re cleaning?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
3D4C8EFB-758E-4730-9326-2A081B0C87FB.jpeg

Why did she reply but then delete it? Comment is nowhere to be seen now!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Since when has her dad owned a hotel? Surely she’d have mentioned that before considering she’s always staying at the Dakota or Gotham

Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for her to go on holiday - I’m sure she’ll be posting topless pics 24/7

Just skipped to the results on her new video and duck me is she holding her stomach in 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Even though, before it I was like....
I. can’t. be. arsed”

pretty much how I feel when I see her uploads In my sub box 😆 sorry mads.

fake results, fake personality, fake accent.

im glad she’s donating her Adsense but I got no ads, is that just me? There are always a few mid rolls.

Reactions: 7
Even though, before it I was like....
I. can’t. be. arsed”

pretty much how I feel when I see her uploads In my sub box 😆 sorry mads.

fake results, fake personality, fake accent.

im glad she’s donating her Adsense but I got no ads, is that just me? There are always a few mid rolls.
Omg I thought it was just me? I never get ads on her posts and I don’t have an ad blocker?

Reactions: 4
I agree, with regards to influencers as well. It's great that this is receiving widespread & international media coverage, but people are acting like this is the first time something this inhumane/unjust has happened to a person of color. George Floyd is a drop in the ocean of innocent black people that have been a target only because of the color of their skin.

I can be a cynical person, and maybe this is just that coming out, but this just proves to me that all these white influencers posting stories like 'get educated' are so bleeping oblivious, and have been this whole time. I don't respect influencers that are posting about BLM now any more than the ones that aren't doing so - you either speak about a social issue openly on social media, or you don't. You don't post about it when it's trendy to do so because everyone else is. I understand that these women have a platform, but it's also an easy thing to do to be an armchair activist. These Instagram stories aren't necessarily doing enough good to warrant criticism of influencers that don't post them - and can come off as disingenuous.

Of course this is just my highly critical opinion. I'm absolutely not against people spreading awareness of social issues & trying to raise money to combat them. The assumption that person posting an instagram story = them caring about an issue, and not posting a story = not caring about an issue is flawed because most of these people have never spoken up before. It's now the norm to do so, and they're just conforming to it.
You put it across better than I did. I feel people are jumping on the band wagon without realising that this is just a drop in the ocean and not even fully understanding exactly what the issue is. The fact that people and brands are being victimised for not speaking out is crazy, does in no way mean that they don't support the cause, good on those that are but if they don't that's completely there choice.

Omg LOOOOL she put on a comment it’s her dads hotel they’re cleaning for when it opens up..so she’s randomly got naked in one of the bathrooms ? Whilst they’re cleaning?
Really shows how much she fancies herself. What a weirdo!

Reactions: 4
Her new Chloe Ting ab video... I’m sorry but she NEVER has looked like that before shot! She clearly took that pic after she she’d eaten and was bloated or something!!

Reactions: 9
Am I being really thick? I don't understand what the problem is if a brand doesn't comment on an issue? That doesn't mean they support it, it just perhaps means that they don't comment on news affairs?
I'm completely against racism and all kinds of prejudice...having said that, I don't think I've ever publically tweeted it, does that mean I'm a bad person? I'm confused.
I agree on the most part! I think in regards to PLT, Missguided, fashionova etc it’s more to do with the fact that they use and abuse black culture with their, ‘yaaas queens’ ‘on fleek’ and ‘slay girl’ having models that are border line looking black instead of just hiring black models. Going as far to comment every minute with ‘black slang’ when Tory lanes is doing his quarantine radio and it even came to light that they sponsored him for that and gave a 5k cash prize to someone twerking on it. But then when it counts now it’s crickets especially when all the owners are (I don’t like the term but) POC

Reactions: 11
On her spend the day with me vid she says "I wonder when salons will reopen because I'm sick of doing my own nails" well people are sick of dying due to corona, there's bigger things

Her new Chloe Ting ab video... I’m sorry but she NEVER has looked like that before shot! She clearly took that pic after she she’d eaten and was bloated or something!!
On the before picture she had no fake tan on and was stood straight and not posing or sucking her stomach in, on the after picture she clearly had tan on and was stood in a way which makes her look slimmer, anyone can do that.

Reactions: 10
90ADC73F-8BFF-45B4-BB73-4A5BAE090187.jpeg
35F3B40D-F95A-416C-8BAD-BE8622BA1FAB.jpeg
2D7FC795-763D-49A5-A514-0A31F9D24D34.jpeg

All taken in the last 2/3 weeks...... 🤔
all pre chloe Ting 🤔🤔🤔🤔

mads hunnieeeee.... ya girls confused

• Haha
  • Wow
Nah no way n since when did mads wear stuff like that(the top pic)??? I don't think it's her in that pic me, she's soooo weird man
I think it is her,
we’re just not used to seeing her without photo shop and a filter 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shows how pale she is when she keeps acting like she spends all day outside tanning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel a bit sorry for her.

must be hurting her to see the likes of Demi Donnelly, Imogen, Anastasia Kingsnorth and Saffron Barker all have threads in gurus,
and ya gurll mads is stuck in influencers....

especially when she supports the site by reading it regularly. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's really shown herself up to be a major Facetuner with that 'before' pic! Don't get me wrong, she still looks healthy, fab and tiny really (26/25 inch waist, wowza)! If I had never seen her Insta before, I would have enjoyed this latest vid... but ultimately feel she is quite a deceiver

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.