Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s had an eye lift - in the older photos she had eye which drooped down and now they are almond shaped and are pulled up. I know make up can do a lot as I also do the “fox eye” makeup but it doesn’t work that much

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s had an eye lift - in the older photos she had eye which drooped down and now they are almond shaped and are pulled up. I know make up can do a lot as I also do the “fox eye” makeup but it doesn’t work that much
Completely agree! I think the only thing she hasn’t had done on her face is her nose at this point.

A podcast...... 🤣
I’m excited,
if it’s audio how can she get her tits out though 😕

ladieees “I feel like” we are not even readieeee for this content. 😆
She’ll probably just find ways to mention her boobs constantly and how she’s busty but Han isn’t. So she can have her cast off clothes.

Reactions: 2
It’s arndale but still eye bleeping herself
Oh yea shopping regardless, how much does she need to shop in the matter of a week or two? Said the girl who said she won’t be rushing to go shopping 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Manchester Arndale dressed like that... really?!

“Would rather stick pins in my eyes than go to the shops when they open”
Yet rushes there the day of!!!
CLOWN 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got TWO stories on her working out highlight and she’s not working out on any of them. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
but how would people know she has moneeeey if she didn't take photos every time she went shopping? I passed where she is stood on my way to work everyday for 2 years and never saw that mirror, she has a real talent for finding mirrors literally everywhere she goes. Nothing wrong with having confidence but I feel like she actually isn't confident at all more just self obsessed an looking for approval.

In thread 1 we speculated that she made a fake account and commented on here saying she's lost and doesn't know who she is, whether that person be Mads or not they hit the nail on the head. She 100% relies on other people, specifically blue tick men, to make herself feel pretty and important but pretends it's self love and confidence, all the blue ticks she talks about (sorry I mean never brings up because she's humble) isn't a personality but she's sure as tit trying to make it into one. Outside of instagram who is she? Apart from being petty I literally couldn't tell you anything about her personality and who she is, it's all looks and whilst she's clearly a stunning girl but there is 0 substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes so BORINGGG, every time she does a video like this she ‘shots’ and never answers anyttthinngggg 🙄 han and rach probably only invite her just for appearances. She has no substance whatsoever

• Haha
A lot of the people I knew, that were born into it leave out of choice or become super secretive and rebellious especially if their parents are super strict luckily mine weren’t though.
It was really hard, because it’s also things like Easter, Halloween, valentines, in school I was fortunate that my parents took us abroad over Christmas so we didn’t have to be around school celebrations and feel left out which was cool but I still hated it. Especially as most of my extended family aren’t JW, I left when I was around 17 so I didn’t miss all the big birthdays but once you’re out I feel like you realise how much you missed out on.
That’s really interesting, thank you! Is there a particular reason why you can’t celebrate holidays?

From what her dad has said in videos it comes across like she was a rebellious teen. Or at least in regards to not following her religion. So it mustn’t have suited her for a while. I’m glad her family (and yours) are supportive though.

Reactions: 1
Just gonna put in my suggestion for thread 3: Baddy Maddy chasing blue ticks, pretending to be thick, Umar’s moved on chick please do the same

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just gonna put in my suggestion for thread 3: Baddy Maddie chasing blue ticks, pretending to be thick, Umar’s moved on chick please do the same
Umar’s moved on has killed me hahahh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s quiet on social media tonight, 100% at blue tick dick appointment!

Excited for thread 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s quiet on social media tonight, 100% at blue tick dick appointment!

Excited for thread 3!
or maybe she’s on FaceTime with her best friend Rihanna handpicking lingerie

who am I kidding, you’re so right.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.