Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigdonk

Due to the generation we have been born in to a lot of young woman unfortunately fall in to a world of narcissism and crave social acceptance which always refers back to self image and insecurities ( Despite most influencers convincing them self's that they are bad bitch's and on these amazing journeys of self love )

I wonder if people like Mads and ( social circle ) actually even recognise a long the way that they all become the same. Same Boobs, same quotes, same designer needs but then still believing that they are different, it becomes a illness of ignorance.

And then you see the hypocrisy of people like Madison ( Plus many others ) liking, retweeting posting quotes about spirituality, growth, self love, privacy but they do not understand the meaning or action of these things as they do the complete opposite

These girls portray mass amounts of confidence with oneself, but their direct actions and career choices scream something different, how many likes fills your narcissistic heart, how many blue ticks? how much more filler? These people believe they will live full lives with money, fame, attention.. but it is no true happy life.

The clout took this GODLY GIRL by the motherfucking throat

But a question to the members of the group people like Madison are everywhere and due to the social age we are now in it will only intensify as competition does, so do you not think for your own mind that watching these fake, contradicting unrealistic people needs to stop? Sadly so many young girls are sucked in to the lifestyle and admire these artificial consumers but its the world we now live in..

Let me know your thoughts peeps

I just want to add, altering your body in any way to make your self comfortable and content will forever be a ok thin, but question the reason for the modification as outside pressures usually always dictate the change..

These young ladies will dive deeper and deeper in to this toxic world and eventually loose touch with who they once were but heyy as long as you cute its all good

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

KYLIE

VIP Member
I think that is harsh and not true.

She clearly isn't an ugly girl, she is attractive, but she is slowly going further and further with the fillers and I think she's sort of lost her original face a bit with the lips and other tweaks.

Reactions: 18

MGB01

VIP Member
ooo ive just seen her new upload.... i can’t watch yet so im relying on you guys to bring the tea here ☕
It's quite boring, says she was never going out with Pete Wicks they're just mates, says shes got love for he ex's and she isnt fully english because her mums maiden name is Persian? Girl you're white and english, my mums maiden name derives from India but im still fully white and English and she doesn't mention being Italian, probably because she knows we all know its a lie. She also say's she isn't confident in her body which I find quite interesting given that she always says how confident she is but at least she has admitted it now she just needs to admit to editing her body

• Haha

MGB01

VIP Member
What happened to her not promoting brands that don’t align with her morals? Oh polly are notorious for only showing a certain type of model (slim, white etc), they literally created an entire new insta called oh polly inclusive to showcase diversity rather than just put it on their normal account and they did a piss poor attempt at talking about black lives matter it was all over Twitter at the time? They’re also shady af and arianna has said they’ve stolen designs off her brand and mads is her mate so why would she still being sponsored content for them?? Anything for money I suppose but practise what you preach

MGB01

VIP Member
Loool there's a video she did ages ago on her fb with her old modelling page where she says a fun fact about herself is that she can speak Italian but the other day she said she wishes she could speak Italian? Make it make sense the girl is obsessed with people thinking she Italian..girl your mums name is Janet and your dad is the most manc man you aint fooling anybody. It wont let me link it but if you go on her fb it will be there, video is a lil cringe but she looks so gorgeous on it I was taken aback at how fresh she looked. Not that she isnt still pretty but my god she had such a gorgeous natural face

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
Talking with her dad about living alone- “Well i semi lived with someone last year”
When and where? In the Dakota hotel? 🤣

• Haha

Pizzagirl

Am I being really thick? I don't understand what the problem is if a brand doesn't comment on an issue? That doesn't mean they support it, it just perhaps means that they don't comment on news affairs?
I'm completely against racism and all kinds of prejudice...having said that, I don't think I've ever publically tweeted it, does that mean I'm a bad person? I'm confused.
this might sound really blunt, but yes it does mean you’re a bad person unintentionally. Black people have NEVER been viewed as equal and nobody has a problem with it or questions it. This isn’t an Australian bushfire or a volcano eruption, it’s the fact that black people don’t have the basic respect that white people dont even have to think about. So not speaking up shows that you don’t mind that, and you probably dont mind, because not once has it affected your life in the slightest. PLT and every other company profits off the money black people spend and the trends esp street wear/revealing outfits that are heavily inspired by black old school hip hop/club culture. Which is why it’s important they and others speak up.

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
She'll have the flag of Iran in her bio before you know it, it's disgusting she is so happy to pretend to be from an ethnic background just because she thinks it makes her look more interesting, it makes her look desperate and tone deaf about the plight of actual poc
Convenient she’s now Persian because Arianna is Persian I believe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

ChloeW94

After watching Han’s video you can tell Mads is so boring that she thinks having sex is a personality trait
YES. Her face in that video on Hans channel when someone asked about hooking up with a love island. I can tell you that I’ve heard of many love islanders when they’ve came to the local nightclub at my town for an appearance taking a girl they’ve met at the club back to their hotel. It’s honestly something to be embarrassed about than anything tbh, I certainly wouldn’t make it known if it was me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

MGB01

VIP Member
Also she said a lads never stayed over but in a tiktok with her mum said she's snuck someone into the hose, what did you do with them hen? Make a brew and watch the chase? Girl pls.

Also cringe say's she super smart but said the phrase "miraculous conception" its immaculate Mads but ok

• Haha

Fakelove.

Protesting is not a good thing! Have you seen what people are doing to police officers who have likely never been ‘racist’ in their lives & poor innocent horses who don’t even know what the word means.. let alone defacing statues meant to commemorate our soldiers who went to WAR for us!!
There are a million other ways to bring attention to the cause.. joining a protest in the middle of a pandemic (which may I add actually kills more black people than white) is pretty ignorant!!
It’s a bit outdated to have horse at protests with thousands of people.
If your taking about defacing the Edward colston statue I mean he was a slave trader that shipped 84k slaves, men woman and children, 19k of them who died on route.
Black people also were taken from colonised countries to also fight in the war and that part of history was white-washed.
Although alot of police are not overtly racist, the entire police system contributes to systemic racism.
So yeah although you may not agree with protesting I don’t think it’s okay to police how people choose to fight for there basic human rights for equality or call it ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

KKW

Hey long term lurker here 👋🏼 Mads is getting seriously pissed off when people call her out on her shit... such a lovely girl though isn’t she 🥰🙃 Snaps even when someone comments on how many ads there are.. I’m getting so sick of the girl. Couldn’t even watch properly, had to keep skipping through as she doesn’t even have any proper style, it’s all to show off her boobs or baggy trackies

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Hey! This is my first time ever posting on here so I don’t know if I’m doing it right.. I have a lot to say about Madison but I just wanted to point out something. I was rewatching her boob job video and she said her mum went with her to her consultation and helped her pick out her sizes etc. But then she also said in her tipsy confessions video that she didn’t tell her mum about her having the boob job until 5 days before the procedure?? My mum works in plastic surgery and I know for a fact that those consultations are weeks before your surgery. So I don’t know what the truth is?

Last edited:

Hunbun123

Omg not bitter but goes out of her way to purposely like her ex’s pics on his mums account and not his with his new girlfriend... Stop trying to be a home wrecker love! You can tell it would eat her alive by her reaction of Patrick moving on with a new girlfriend. Bestfriends with my ex’s yeah ok! I think her and Imogenation could write a book with their lies!!

• Heart

MGB01

VIP Member
Ffs she actually thinks she’s not English GIVE IN WOMAN you are not a woman of culture or different ethnic background you are WHITE. Own it. You are white privileged MADISON!!!!
She'll have the flag of Iran in her bio before you know it, it's disgusting she is so happy to pretend to be from an ethnic background just because she thinks it makes her look more interesting, it makes her look desperate and tone deaf about the plight of actual poc

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
MADSSSSSS HUNNIE YOU CAN’T MAKE STUFF UP.

YOU CANNOT CALL SOMEONE RACIST BECAUSE HE SAID THE COMPANY WON’T CARE IF YOU WITHDRAW YOUR SUPPORT.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO VOCAL ABOUT RACISM, AND RIGHTLY SO, BUT THEN UNDO ALL YOUR GOOD WORK BY ACCUSING A GUY WHO SAID PLT OR OP WON’T CARE ABOUT YOU WITHDRAWING YOUR SUPPORT AS RACISM.....

IT MAKES A MOCKERY OF EVERYTHING WHEN YOU THROW THAT WORD AROUND BECAUSE SOMEONE (A WHITE MALE) SENT YOU A COMMENT (A WHITE FEMALE) YOU DIDN’T LIKE.

Not to start anything but she tweeted about the company yesterday and then deleted it,
until other influencers tweet about it, then she felt it was ok to put her head above? Because some better known influencers have spoken out.

why delete it yesterday. Why backtrack.

Last edited:
  • Heart