Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest PLT haul:
"I love these tops but they are MADE for SMALL BOOBS so I'm probably gonna just give them to Han"

...now I know she meant this in a nice way but it still came across a bit patronising. Give Han the cast offs because Mads is now a busty queen
Don’t forget your roots mads, you were once the girl that these tops were made for!

Reactions: 6
Latest PLT haul:
"I love these tops but they are MADE for SMALL BOOBS so I'm probably gonna just give them to Han"

...now I know she meant this in a nice way but it still came across a bit patronising. Give Han the cast offs because Mads is now a busty queen
She sounds like the biggest b*tch right then, she mentioned Han about 7 times saying how she had small boobs. Han has really decent sized boobs for her frame and they are NATURAL. Anyone can get big boobs if they stick a pair of balloons up their top like Mads has. Han don't need friends like that!

Also, I think Mads needs to spend a bit of time educating herself of current lockdown rules as by the sounds of it, she has no clue!

Reactions: 12
Why is making a point of giving them to Han because she has small boobs, why not just...return them? 😂
Like Han wants your small boob umar cast offs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s talk natural tits.....
I know Han went a bit OTT with the face fillers, both look better natural, but why even mention another influencers chest size.

You swiped your credit card and paid to go from this hunnieee,
Take a seat when it comes to throwing shade at others, even when it’s *said* in a nice way mads. Just say nothing 🤫 you probably returned it all for refund anyway!
E0AFDF6A-B2C4-4090-AC3B-66A33B62159E.jpeg
21F6F77C-5AD9-4EE9-BEB5-63EDBCC3E4C1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's not even a particularly nasty thread, nobody is commenting on things she cant control but ok hen carry on laughing and being unbothered at people calling you out for lying about everything, damaging your fans self worth and doing shady tit like not declaring ad's. 90% sure the clothes in her new video would have been gifted meaning she should have declared it but she didn't.

Winds me up, fair enough if people were being really nasty and petty and name calling but nobody really does that? Love how she screenshots comments from here when people are just making a general statement about her voice, lips etc but when we call her out for lying about editing her body, not declaring ad's, the work she's had done, her ethnicity, her parents jobs and not social distancing its radio silence from her because she knows she'd be called out for it and you cant defend lying to your fans.

Reactions: 7
Let’s talk natural tits.....
I know Han went a bit OTT with the face fillers, both look better natural, but why even mention another influencers chest size.

You swiped your credit card and paid to go from this hunnieee,
Take a seat when it comes to throwing shade at others, even when it’s *said* in a nice way mads. Just say nothing 🤫 you probably returned it all for refund anyway!
View attachment 158589
it actually hurts my heart a bit to see how pretty they are here.
Hannah has now fucked up her face so bad omg. Every time I see her I just think she’s an ant alien head. I can’t watch her videos cause she does the eeee voice too.
F070DC0F-A3C9-4AE2-AF3B-4BB3AC0E25DC.jpeg

I agree with another poster above that she will be getting the eye procedure like Han. Unless she reads here and takes our advice. I mean she takes our video ideas so she might take this on board 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey! This is my first time ever posting on here so I don’t know if I’m doing it right.. I have a lot to say about Madison but I just wanted to point out something. I was rewatching her boob job video and she said her mum went with her to her consultation and helped her pick out her sizes etc. But then she also said in her tipsy confessions video that she didn’t tell her mum about her having the boob job until 5 days before the procedure?? My mum works in plastic surgery and I know for a fact that those consultations are weeks before your surgery. So I don’t know what the truth is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Another meltdown about us is defo due soon 😂 Twitter call out here we come

And the way she talked about Han in her video was just bitchy. If that was my *friend* she’d defo no longer be my friend after saying stuff like that on a public platform

I’m surprised she even screenshots stuff from
here anymore considering the last time she tried to get people over here defending her it just resulted in more people reading it and seeing how shady she actually is😂

Reactions: 3
it actually hurts my heart a bit to see how pretty they are here.
Hannah has now fucked up her face so bad omg. Every time I see her I just think she’s an ant alien head. I can’t watch her videos cause she does the eeee voice too.
View attachment 158617

I agree with another poster above that she will be getting the eye procedure like Han. Unless she reads here and takes our advice. I mean she takes our video ideas so she might take this on board 🤷🏼‍♀️
She looked like that cgi instagrammer mikayla (dunno how you spell it)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey! This is my first time ever posting on here so I don’t know if I’m doing it right.. I have a lot to say about Madison but I just wanted to point out something. I was rewatching her boob job video and she said her mum went with her to her consultation and helped her pick out her sizes etc. But then she also said in her tipsy confessions video that she didn’t tell her mum about her having the boob job until 5 days before the procedure?? My mum works in plastic surgery and I know for a fact that those consultations are weeks before your surgery. So I don’t know what the truth is?
She can’t keep up with her lies 🤷🏼‍♀️ The fact she didn’t tell her dad until it had been done is pretty crappy too. I bet she expected him to look after her once she got home though.

Reactions: 6
she also made it sound like she didn’t give it much time to think about it - didn’t she say she had her consultation then a week later she had it done? And she’d decided to not get her boobs done for a whole year before that? I just think it’s a bad message to send to girls that you can just decide oh my boobs are small I’ll get them done next week.

She’s gonna end up looking like Arianna (she just looks a mess)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If I remember rightly then she had a first consultation about a year earlier which her mum went to but decided against it. Then you're right, she didn't tell her mum she was actually having it done until it was all booked in. I think this is probably because she knew she would try and talk her out of it which is what happened when she went for the consultation initially. She should have told her mum sooner then maybe she wouldn't have ended up with balloons, if she was adamant she was having it done, I'm sure her mum would have supported her in getting the sizes right etc. She raves about how close she is to her parents and the fact that she didn't tell her dad until afterwards speaks volumes, he obviously didn't approve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.