Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Now that’s a lie, she replies to people!!!

if they have a blue tick, a dick, or over 200k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Kindred_

VIP Member
7E6AEF34-DFE6-4E0B-941F-F81AE9A87601.jpeg

So I’ve already posted this on the imogenation thread but does anyone find it odd that these two are interacting with each other? I mean, cute that they’ve bonded over reading their own tattle threads and letting it get to them but it’s odd considering imogen has a bad reputation with holly boon and Rach Leary (and every other influencer)

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“I feel likeee” ya girl mads is back with another life update that not ONE person asked for.

so mads hunnieeee,
he dumped you right hun?
And you’re totally the one who ended it because he didn’t meet your standards, you are dat bitch, dat bitch who has stand-erds.
do you know what I mean hunnies...

Ya Gurl is THAT BITCH ladiEeeEEeees

“I feel likeee” paddy will be brought off the sub bench for a bit now,
y’know while she goes through ’dem DM’s because y’know......
if only you knew ladieeeES
THAT bitch has storieeeeees for days hunnies.

“the men” alway ask what perfume I’m wearing girls.
Not “everyone asks what perfume I’m wearing“
the men 🤣😂

Jesus I didnt realise madison and desperate were spelled the same way.
But if you don’t know, get to know hunnieee’s

I picture mads like a dog on heat at this point. its ALWAYS about boys 😂🤣 she’s like a 15 year old pretending she’s getting some with her mates.

”it so important to enjoy your own company so you know you don’t need anyone else”
MADS STOP. STOP 😂🤣😂🤣 #notbothered #totallynotbothered

• Haha
  • Heart

Tea4u

VIP Member
It's quite boring, says she was never going out with Pete Wicks they're just mates, says shes got love for he ex's and she isnt fully english because her mums maiden name is Persian? Girl you're white and english, my mums maiden name derives from India but im still fully white and English and she doesn't mention being Italian, probably because she knows we all know its a lie. She also say's she isn't confident in her body which I find quite interesting given that she always says how confident she is but at least she has admitted it now she just needs to admit to editing her body
Ffs she actually thinks she’s not English GIVE IN WOMAN you are not a woman of culture or different ethnic background you are WHITE. Own it. You are white privileged MADISON!!!!

Katleesi

VIP Member
“All my exes would say I’m not bitter” - 🤥🤥
“Me and Pete wicks are just good friends” - have unfollowed each other. Not even finished watching yet 😂 and the lies this bitch tells

• Haha

Itsjustwhatithink!

Influencers: you’re evil if you break lockdow in anyway including socially distance

Influencer one week and hashtag trending later which required no thoughtful investigation: go to a mass protest otherwise your racist

What about the racist home office in the UK

oh wait. That’s not trending
True, I think these protests are completely wrong on so many levels at the moment. Covid-19 is still killing people, the R number increased to above 1 in many parts of the Northwest yesterday and these protests would have pushed that up higher. Having a mass gathering like this at the moment is irresponsible and selfish. So many are just jumping on the band wagon, I hope none of these protesters went home last night to a house with a vulnerable family member.

Black lives absolutely matter but so does every other life who they put at risk yesterday. To think that BAME have been proven to be more at risk of serious complications from the virus, I wonder how many black lives will have been lost as a direct result of thrse protests.

Before anyone comes at me for being racist, I am not and completely agree that something should be done but this method is irresponsible, selfish and dangerous at this present time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Kyliexoxoxo123

I’m pretty sure it’s Pete wicks
They’ve liked each others pictures for a while however they’ve now both unfollowed eachother and someone commented on one of her videos that they saw her and Pete Wicks in Tesco together but she quickly deleted the comment. She also said on one of her Instagram stories she likes an Essex accent and he hasn’t posted much about black lives matter hence why she’s tweeting about dumping racist boys and dating someone with the same morals as you. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
Don't really think she needs screenshots sending since she has an account on here and the page bookmarked.

• Haha
Actually really fuming about the abs video. She didn’t even do the challenge right, you’re supposed to follow the plan on Chloe’s website and the workouts vary between 10-50 minutes a day. She clearly made herself look worse in the before pics as she looks nothing like that on insta AND faked the after pics by sucking in and sticking tan on. Don’t get me wrong her body is beautiful both ways but it’s just so deceptive and so disheartening as someone who actually works out to try not to compare yourself to these influencers when they just fake results anyway! It’s also pretty shit for Chloe because she’s super genuine, encouraging and does all these workouts for free yet these influencers wanna use her for views and fake the results. Girlllll I actualleeeee got absssss, no you didn’t you’re just sucking in “baby”

• Heart

Gellymaccy

So baffled as to why madison Sarah has blocked me... I’ve never commented or interacted with her, all I did was click “no” to her poll about doing cooking videos... I find it so pathetic 😂
Second person to say this - how embarrassing

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She must have got her ample boobs and ass from the clinic and photoshop her Persian side......

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
I can’t see her adding anything to that podcast, does she have her own authentic opinion on anything? I think not.
Bring it on though! Han and Rach bouncing off each other and Madison awkwardly laughing. Will anyone being able to see her tits?!

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Why would you book a holiday just as you’re moving into a new place? Her priorities are insane. She’s literally just brought everything to show off her tits. Mads is on the prowl for some Ibiza blue tick

Do you think these girls like Mads, Anastasia and Lidia understand that if you are literally showing off the goods 24/7 the only guys you’re going to get are sleazy guys who just see you as a shag

Reactions: 14