Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hvfdtbnkyc

it only kills more black people due to their environment (key workers, more people in households, etc). So that point is completely invalid in relation to the risks of protesting.
I’m well aware that is why but funnily enough that wasn’t the main point that I stated & that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are of higher risk not only from these reasons FYI there are also genetic reasons for it.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Just a side note: she never sees Patrick anymore? But claims they’re still friends? What do we think about that?

Itsjustwhatithink!

Just come across one of her old videos, she was so much prettier and seemed so much happier she seems obsessed with looking like an insta model now its quite sad, shes had alot of work done now i think everyone including her dad agrees she looked better before. What a waste of money
She's nothing like the girl he asked to be his wife now 😔

Katleesi

VIP Member
So did she delete it so she could still post her PLT haul this weekend?

I’ve just been on the molly-mae thread and a girl has posted about Her experience working at PLT and about Umar! Doesn’t sound like a great company!
Ooo what were they saying?

BonnieBrianna

It’s my first time posting on a few threads and I am a subscriber of Madison’s. I am reading that she has lied about things tho, what has she lied about? I feel like idk what to believe now! Did she really lie about her parents owning a hotel and being Italian and was it in a video? She seems to have a pretty decent life I just find those things odd to lie about? Please fill me in!