Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly in the toilets here and she has no mask on? duck the rules I guess hen your selfie’s which you could do outside are more important
those lips 🤢 must be about 5ml in each lip

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she needs to dissolve her face give it a few months till summer is over she will do a molly mae and go natural what happened to removing her veneers? to be more natural she realised its too expensive now shes taking a break off youtube lol and has bills to pay

Reactions: 13
she needs to dissolve her face give it a few months till summer is over she will do a molly mae and go natural what happened to removing her veneers? to be more natural she realised its too expensive now shes taking a break off youtube lol and has bills to pay
I don’t think Mads will ever go natural at this point because in her warped head the Sasha soul art filters are how she actually looks 😂 I hope ig does a clear out of the plastic surgery filters again like they did a few years back, she’d go into hiding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wondering why Han, Rach and mads aren’t all hanging out, why’s it only two of them at a time👀

I mean you can only really have Madison or Rach in a photo, not both, because otherwise the photoshopping and face tune is gonna take hours

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean you can only really have Madison or Rach in a photo, not both, because otherwise the photoshopping and face tune is gonna take hours
The walls and ground would be looking mad curved with that excessive facetune on the trampy trio🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
funny she'll tag Balenciaga but not chanel, don't be shy tag them in the photo too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Exciting meetings all day” looks like it may be time to start boycotting some companies that are willing to work with her - or maybe page three has called

“Exciting meetings all day” looks like it may be time to start boycotting some companies that are willing to work with her - or maybe page three has called
Say the word sis and we'll complain in the DMs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.