Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she’s reading up on here all the time I swear 🤣🤣 all her posts are direct to the tattle brigade at this point x x

Reactions: 4
It's so sad that she wouldn't even think of buying that ugly ass 'shoe' if it wasn't a well known brand or 'trendy'. Idc if I had all the money in the world I would never get that thing even if it was for free lmao

Reactions: 18
When you think she couldn’t buy anything more ridiculous than the fillers her face 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would be interested to see if they are real... because according to the Sole Supplier App these aren’t released until May 29th... Unless Kanye had a chat with her best mate Rihanna and sent her a pair personally 🐸☕
6BC5F58A-1B73-4C5D-9755-A5A9634880CE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would be interested to see if they are real... because according to the Sole Supplier App these aren’t released until May 29th... Unless Kanye had a chat with her best mate Rihanna and sent her a pair personally 🐸☕
View attachment 573057
Can’t wait for that one in the next say it or shot it

“Did Kanye West slide into your DM’s?”

*Grinch face* I meannn

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait for that one in the next say it or shot it

“Did Kanye West slide into your DM’s?”

*Grinch face* I meannn
“Easy mistake to make between me and Kim as she’s part Armenian, and I am part Persian-Italian and am dating Manchester’s Poundland version on Jay-Z”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg do any of you moms remember the time when mads wasn’t irrelevant? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
aw to be fair he looks really normal. i thought she’d of got with some wannabe influencer by now. maybe he’ll bring her back to reality more

Reactions: 20
6E01624E-3226-4100-A05E-A5D8C29DD5D4.jpeg

I’m sorry but what is going on in this photo 😂😂 whats happened to her nose

935AAFC0-BE65-4E81-81A2-E1A381FAB897.jpeg

bullet nips nearly took my eye out through the screen

DA77F070-57F0-4E56-BED7-034DD0CB5158.png

Oh it gets worse

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.