Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on her video if she’s had larger implants put in and she said no she’s just lost weight 🤣💀 idk why I find that so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like she's had a boob job which would explain why she wasn't active for ages
She had one in Jan last year, she was very open about it. She’s not been active because she’s been partying during lockdown and went into hiding because everyone found out.

Reactions: 17
why's she promoting amazon ffs, they're a notoriously bad company she has so much money and influence she should be promoting small, young businesses especially since her bf own's one wouldn't you think she'd be aware of how mega cooperation's and ruining small businesses, money before ethics. She also didn't spend £500 if it's an AD she likely had a voucher and was paid for the video who's she trying to kid

Reactions: 10
Why is she saying that Calvin Klein is her favorite underwear😂 The material is so thick that the skin can’t breathe, I can’t understand how she can like those panties

Reactions: 4
Why is she saying that Calvin Klein is her favorite underwear😂 The material is so thick that the skin can’t breathe, I can’t understand how she can like those panties
This! They’re the worst, literally strangling my 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“These joggers are like a reminder to trust god himself” OMFGGG 💀 💀 god doesn’t like u, god saw all of ur covid law breaking. Probably a hell of a lot more than we all did!!

Also “I’ve got boobs but not the bum but I’m trying to get the bum as well okaaayyyy” ffs why is all you care about male beauty standards. U are embarrassing as duck ur so desperate to be desired 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Glad to see she is STILL breaking lockdown rules. "Mum wasn't a fan she has just left" yet she still meets up with her boyfriend and has him round/car sharing??👀

Reactions: 10
Also “I’ve got boobs but not the bum but I’m trying to get the bum as well okaaayyyy” ffs why is all you care about male beauty standards. U are embarrassing as duck ur so desperate to be desired 😂😂
Right she says that but then who's ass is she flaunting on instagram? cus its certainly not hers 🤣🤣

She's such a joke she keeps buying these extra ass outfits just for an instagram pic and then sells them on depop lol. She wrote on one post 'I know I'll never wear again cus I'm stubborn'' wtf is that supposed to mean? If ur not gonna wear something more than once then don't buy it ffs 🤦‍♀️

Also why just put two and two together why is Arthur wearing her hoodie from the amazon video 🤣 🤣

Right she says that but then who's ass is she flaunting on instagram? cus its certainly not hers 🤣🤣

She's such a joke she keeps buying these extra ass outfits just for an instagram pic and then sells them on depop lol. She wrote on one post 'I know I'll never wear again cus I'm stubborn'' wtf is that supposed to mean? If ur not gonna wear something more than once then don't buy it ffs 🤦‍♀️

Also just put two and two together why is Arthur wearing her hoodie from the amazon video 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is her type to go for people who look like her ex ??? He ain’t hot, sexy or attractive at alll
037A286A-2AE3-4758-A563-C37D1B2C7B4C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.