Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That type of behaviour is 100% wrong but idk for me it just seemed a bit overexaggerated like why would everyone from a pub act so crazy just for a girl dressed casually walking down the street on broad daylight? Idk I just cant really wrap my head around it dont think she would completely lie about it but still its kind of baffling.
Nobody in the normal, real world knows who she is let’s be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn't say they knew who she was though, she just said they were staring and shouting at her? Not sure what's hard to believe there, if that hasn't happened to you then just consider yourself lucky rather than assume she's lying for attention... sets a pretty grim standard for believing all women...

Reactions: 15
She didn't say they knew who she was though, she just said they were staring and shouting at her? Not sure what's hard to believe there, if that hasn't happened to you then just consider yourself lucky rather than assume she's lying for attention... sets a pretty grim standard for believing all women...
Nobody said she’s lying they just said that it doesn’t add up, allow people to have their opinions

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Yeah nothing to do with knowing who she is its just a bit over the top obviously we've all got stories of guys staring/pointing/catcalling but standing up and grabbing her in front of everyone on a Tuesday afternoon? And everyone just watching? In the UK? I mean tit that area must be very rough if that's the case and if I was her I wouldn't choose to go there and do my lashes alone when there are so many other lash places to do them at.

Reactions: 4
Yeah nothing to do with knowing who she is its just a bit over the top obviously we've all got stories of guys staring/pointing/catcalling but standing up and grabbing her in front of everyone on a Tuesday afternoon? And everyone just watching? In the UK? I mean tit that area must be very rough if that's the case and if I was her I wouldn't choose to go there and do my lashes alone when there are so many other lash places to do them at.
It happens. As much as we dislike her it’s reality and its happened to her and I’m glad she spoke out about it, which is what we are trying to teach girls now. Pls don’t blame her for the area she gets her lashes done.. she didn’t ask for it

Reactions: 16
I can’t listen to her story cos I’m busy at work, can someone sum up whats happened? (So I don’t have to listen to her fake accent either)

With the amount of tit Madison lies about, I don’t blame people for thinking she’s exaggerating 😂 so we’ve all called her a weird liar who lies about the tinest things for the longest time, yet when this happens we HAVE to believe her? No thanks honey x

I can’t listen to her story cos I’m busy at work, can someone sum up whats happened? (So I don’t have to listen to her fake accent either)
She went to get her lashes done, she walked past a pub and men were breaking their back to look at her and turned their chairs around (her words) then some boy her age got up and put his arm round her Saying will you be my wife and mads got angry and said have you never seen a female before lols

Reactions: 6
she said she walked past a pub that was packed and there was a group of 12 men (over the age of 50 and 1 younger guy her age) who were all staring at her, she said some had even turned their chairs around so they could see her which made her feel semi uncomfortable so she kept her head down and walked on and then when she got to the corner to cross the road she looked up and they all started shouting, in her words- appalling tit, sexist slurs, what they wanted to do to her, licking their lips- and drew loads of attention to her so she asked them if they had never seen a female before because she was so angry. Then the younger guy approached her and put his arm around her and asked her to be his wife.
She’s really angry on her stories, she says she feels disgusting and wishes she could get all the men she knows together and go back to the pub to see them all.

her telling it sounds wild but this kind of thing does genuinely happen. It’s vile and it’s not ok. I used to walk to uni and one day I was catcalled by some builders working on a house and they did it every day for a week and I would dread walking past them, I’d be so worried. In the end I planned a different route that would avoid them but I’d have to walk 40 mins longer 🙃🙃 did that for a year lol

So yeah I don’t doubt that it happened but obviously catcalling has become a hot topic atm loads of people I know have been talking about it, lily melrose, Lidia did the PLT podcast etc. I’ve seen it mentioned a lot recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Those men sound disgusting and I genuinely feel bad that she had to experience that. I don't like Mads either but she didn't deserve that, and I don't doubt that it really happened. I'm sure all the ladies on this thread have been subjected to similar uncomfortable situations. Let's not victim blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And she’s back to the performative allyship just like with the Black Lives Matter movement, I can’t cope with this girl 🙄

Reactions: 9
Those men sound disgusting and I genuinely feel bad that she had to experience that. I don't like Mads either but she didn't deserve that, and I don't doubt that it really happened. I'm sure all the ladies on this thread have been subjected to similar uncomfortable situations. Let's not victim blame.
I agree, I can’t stand her either but I’ve had men old enough to be my dad (I’m 20 btw) say really inappropriate things to me and it isn’t nice and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone and by watching those vids on her story she didn’t look like she was joking and looked quite sad

Reactions: 9
I can confirm Ashton is NOT that rough 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m dead at her new video still saying she had her break out of choice and bc she didn’t live the content she was making lmao no hunnie

and she’s deff ditching Han and Rach for her boyf and pretending it’s bc she’s an all or nothing... one of those girls 🥴 I get it would be harder bc there’s a whole other person to add into your time but yk she would cancel plans and tit with her mates

Reactions: 8
They’re both proper weird. Practically living together when their both single and doing collabs all the time but when they have boyfriends they are never together. It’s possible to still see your friends when you have a boyfriend unless the friendship is fake for social media 🤭

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.