Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
037108F2-BB11-48BC-8D7D-41DB09CA364D.jpeg

“baby mads” this photo is less than 4 years old and all you’ve done is changed race and have a ridiculous amount of filler

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Here is the real Madison Plant
No filters or Facetune on here honey, sorry people get to see the real you
bleeping hell I’m shocked. Someone needs to put that picture up along with one of her blackfishing for the wiki 😅

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell 🥺 ginger brows and translucent skin for our Persian Italian queen 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
See she looks really pretty in that pic. She doesn’t need all the extreme Facetune and filters 💀

Reactions: 13
The way she refers to herself as “old Mads” makes me laugh. No hun, you still look like that from the photo above, you’ve just dyed your hair, had your lips done and wear a foundation shade that’s not made for your skin colour. Not to forget about all the photoshopping, Facetune and filters you use

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She looks so pretty here not gonna lie !!
I agree she really does! She just needs to ditch the dark foundation, tan, filters etc
Natural beauty is the best beauty!!!

I also wonder why she’s not wearing a mask?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.