Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for her to go on holiday and try break quarantine laws

“I can’t be bothered with fake tan anymore I just need to be naturally tan” or you could just be your natural WHITE self?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was she a make up artist? Her putting on make up seemed so haphazard... not even knowing the right foundation shade.
I used to like her videos, but since the nye rule breaking, she just comes across as fake and keeps contradicting herself.

Reactions: 5
Came straight here.
Firstly- this girl is black, I was going to screenshot the bit at the start where she goes close to the camera but I don’t even want her on my camera roll. Why is she doing this? Being black is not a fettish or a trend for the last bleeping time. Don’t come at ANYONE preaching self love when you don’t even know yourself. You want to be anything BUT yourself. Man. I actually wish I could guide every girl away from these videos. Things she says will live subconsciously in your mind, nobody should hear someone with a platform calling bloating in a dress “weird”. It’s 2021 why in the duck is everyone okay with that? That’s not even just me hating madison- if anyone else did that, I’d feel the same, but who in their right mind would speak on such a sensitive topic and even call something natural WEIRD.
Her lips look so weird and the skin between her nose and mouth is stuffed of what’s migrated and her goofy teeth are a joke. I don’t give a duck this girl has completely disregarded respect -multiple times, for anyone and I have no shame in doing it back. For my black queens to my NHS workers who heard her bullshit and watched her lies!
Not to mention, her nose is HUGE compared to her ig pics. What a clown. She best not catch anyone in the club, I bet a lot of people would have something to say lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait for her to go on holiday and try break quarantine laws

“I can’t be bothered with fake tan anymore I just need to be naturally tan” or you could just be your natural WHITE self?
Yeh... self love and all that???

Reactions: 4
I don't get when they worked at MAC for example and say "I'm crap at makeup or I know nothing I'm sure they learned something or were knowledgeable about things, I'm sure they just say whatever to come across as relatable, endearing or something.

How has she still not got the right foundation shade? She has all this money but can't buy a few and test out?

I hope the say it or shot it videos don't come back, they were funny at the beginning but half the time they don't ever spill anything, their laughing seems ott, and they really do turn drinking into a personality.

She admitted those that watch her funded her lifestyle whilst she gave YouTube a half assed effort. Rude. But let's see if her content improves now.

She took that break because of the lockdown breaking and she cba-ed with putting in effort, and both she was getting called out for, not because she wanted to take the break.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Titles video “questions for an influencer”- says she IS STRICTLY NOT AN INFLUENCER
titles video “chaotic” - says that being chaotic is so not her anymore, she has turned around her life. She will never be chaotic again.

Try tell me this girl isn’t full of tit.

Reactions: 12
''Idk being blackout drunk isn't my JoUrNeY aNyMoRee''
2 secs later
''If you see mee in China WhitEe popping bottles MinD yOuR BusSinEsSs''

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also just realized how attention-seeking was the fact that she chose to film a GRWM in front of her new closet instead of where she always films them? I feel like she plans these things so that her subs will beg her for a closet tour and then she can't be blamed for showing off

And wtf is she talking about that her videos used to be half-assed? witch this was the most half-assed vid i've ever seen it was just one take of chatting tit 🤣 didn;t even show her outfit or nothing wow what a waste of time 😅

Reactions: 14
Her being late for everything isn’t a personality trait 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.