Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't an advocate for young girls loving themselves, she just doesn't want to be criticised.

If she had a care in the world about others mental health, she wouldn't cover her face with 3 filters that distort every feature on your face on her IG stories or photoshop her pictures. She literally adds to the issue. bleeping moron.

Reactions: 31
“Shouldn’t comment on anyone else’s appearance” she says as she calls everyone ugly and poor who criticises her 😂

Reactions: 24
Shame she’s not put a new video up yet, I could use something boring to pass time at the gym 😩

Reactions: 3
607402B6-2FBA-4E57-9875-AAE834EA82E3.png

gonna comment on her appearance cos I’m a baddieeee and don’t listen to mami
My god she looks old and rough

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn’t think it was possible for this girl to seem more fake.
as in more fake than a lockdown partieeeeee queen who lies through her teeth.

but this maddie 2.0 is so bleeping fake it’s a bit hard to watch 😂 it’s creepy. You just know shes waiting to turn the camera off, grab a voddieeeee (oh sorry she’s sober on her new journeeeee) and kill a witch

she should also mention her boyfriend more, she never talks about him. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can a kind person sum up the video and if she talks about her ‘endometr-I-SIS’ pls xx tysm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven't watched yet, but why are her and Rachel pushing this chaotic thing?

Reactions: 17
Ok so I went back on her ‘I’m back video’ and this is just a little snippet of what she said, she talked a lot about how her journey has changed and how she wants to use her therapy advice to help others because therapy is expensive to us peasants.

Quoting exactly what she said-
My channel is going to be to inspire you guys, it’s going to be helping you better yourselves, it’s going to be a lot more I want to use my platform for good...blah blah...I’m just a different person so if I can do that for you as well that will be the best thing in the world over me giving you fashion inspo, me giving you make up tips or whatever if I could heal something in you or give you a positive outlook on life or just make you happier then I would be so happy and I feel like genuinely my purpose on this earth is to do that that’s how I feel at the minute.

2 weeks later, exact quote from her new get ready with me to go to the ivy (very spiritual hun)
I feel like I’m low key stressing myself out because when I did my first video that was like my first video coming back after my break I feel like everyone was like ‘oh my god I love this new direction, I can’t wait for more self love videos’ and as much as like I can’t wait to start posting more like self love videos, how to journal and how I got myself out of a dark place and I’ve got so many ideas for that I kind felt so much pressure just to do videos like that, like I kinda felt like I couldn’t vlog anymore or I couldn’t do get ready with me or I kind of felt this pressure to just make my channel into this like life coach self love channel and the reason I started yt was because I used to love doing clothing hauls and make tutorials and things like that so I definitely want to still keep my content as it was, the only thing I want to change is the chaotic energy blah blah for me that’s just not my journey anymore.

Literally said at the end of the video it’s chaotic and put chaotic in her video title but doesn’t want to be chaotic. And how long is it going to be before say it or shot it videos 😅 at this point she literally must lie to herself so much that she doesn’t even know what real or not.

I literally cannot stand the hypocrisy, I actually dislike her so much.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ok so I went back on her ‘I’m back video’ and this is just a little snippet of what she said, she talked a lot about how her journey has changed and how she wants to use her therapy advice to help others because therapy is expensive to us peasants.

Quoting exactly what she said-
My channel is going to be to inspire you guys, it’s going to be helping you better yourselves, it’s going to be a lot more I want to use my platform for good...blah blah...I’m just a different person so if I can do that for you as well that will be the best thing in the world over me giving you fashion inspo, me giving you make up tips or whatever if I could heal something in you or give you a positive outlook on life or just make you happier then I would be so happy and I feel like genuinely my purpose on this earth is to do that that’s how I feel at the minute.

2 weeks later, exact quote from her new get ready with me to go to the ivy (very spiritual hun)
I feel like I’m low key stressing myself out because when I did my first video that was like my first video coming back after my break I feel like everyone was like ‘oh my god I love this new direction, I can’t wait for more self love videos’ and as much as like I can’t wait to start posting more like self love videos, how to journal and how I got myself out of a dark place and I’ve got so many ideas for that I kind felt so much pressure just to do videos like that, like I kinda felt like I couldn’t vlog anymore or I couldn’t do get ready with me or I kind of felt this pressure to just make my channel into this like life coach self love channel and the reason I started yt was because I used to love doing clothing hauls and make tutorials and things like that so I definitely want to still keep my content as it was, the only thing I want to change is the chaotic energy blah blah for me that’s just not my journey anymore.

Literally said at the end of the video it’s chaotic and put chaotic in her video title but doesn’t want to be chaotic. And how long is it going to be before say it or shot it videos 😅 at this point she literally must lie to herself so much that she doesn’t even know what real or not.

I literally cannot stand the hypocrisy, I actually dislike her so much.
aye the chaotic part fkn annoyed me when it’s titled that and shes also stated that she looks grey

aye the chaotic part fkn annoyed me when it’s titled that and shes also stated that she looks grey as in her face WTF

Reactions: 5
Still absolutely zero effort being put into her videos 😂

Still picking the wrong foundation shade

So scarieEe to turn 25 next year... I’d be scared too if I already looked 35 like she does

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still absolutely zero effort being put into her videos 😂

Still picking the wrong foundation shade

So scarieEe to turn 25 next year... I’d be scared too if I already looked 35 like she does
Is she scared to be 25 because it means she’ll actually have to hold herself accountable? She should be regardless of how old she is - but I wonder if she thinks turning 25 means you become a “proper adult” at the stroke of midnight?

Reactions: 6
really rubs me the wrong way when she talks about how being bloated makes your dress look weird, surely someone who says they have an ED and preaches self love would realise that it's damaging to say that? also why's she moaning about how she felt like she could only do self love content so felt like she can't vlog when she said herself that that was what her channel is going to become.
"I don't want to be chaotic anymore" then puts chaotic in the title?? She's still half arsing it, 0 links for anything in the bio.
Shot every time she mentions her bf, you'd be on your arse in no time
she also looks SO dark we love our natural no fake tan queen

Reactions: 17
Basically wants to stay sober so she can see when people are filming her at all her illegal parties and get them to delete it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.