Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually raging. she’s got no excuses now because she really knows what she’s doing.
what happened to her educating herself, what happened to her growing and being her true self. WHERE IS HER EASEL AT BECAUSE THAT NEEDS TO COME BACK OUT ASAP

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another thing. She talked about wearing spf everyday then later that she can't wait to be in the sun and tan. Don't think she realises if her face tans that is counted as sun damage that could age her skin. So, it's pretty pointless her wearing spf on cloudy days if she's going to bake in the sun for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 9
i think bc her black friends and her bf arent calling her out on her blackfishing she thinks its ok and keeps getting away with it not rachael in her new video being frantic bc the tinted moisturiser was a lil dark whereas mads is fully wearing that shade on a daily

Reactions: 14
Another thing. She talked about wearing spf everyday then later that she can't wait to be in the sun and tan. Don't think she realises if her face tans that is counted as sun damage that could age her skin. So, it's pretty pointless her wearing spf on cloudy days if she's going to bake in the sun for 2 weeks.
She’s always contradicting herself it’s so strange. Why does she make these bold statements and then do the complete opposite within days? Does anyone know much about personality disorders because I think she genuinely might have one.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know what enrages me more, her actions or the people that allow her to behave like this and not call her out (family, friends, “fans”)

• Sad
7DAEDE4D-B679-455D-BF32-5EA147F1F63D.jpeg
E482685F-5866-4106-BA59-8BE23031DCE5.jpeg

I screenshot stills from old videos when I used to actually watch her. I have to say she is naturally beautiful to me. The whole blackfishing trend is not only so offensive but literally ruining beautiful girls natural looks. There’s nothing nice about being orange and plumping yourself up to look like a sex doll. Trying to copy what beautiful black and mixed women have naturally just doesn’t work on straight figured skinny white girls (like myself) but that’s ok! We are all beautiful in our own ways. So sad.

Reactions: 39
She’s completely dead behind her eyes like it’s quite scary.. I agree that she was a really beautiful girl I don’t know why she’s doing this to herself the edited photos are just so extreme... I’m Irish and very pale I’ve never worn fake tan! my skin is Celtic and I’m proud of where I’m from but I have dark green eyes dark hair/eyebrows and my lips aren’t small and really dark people often think I’m form other countries but she is literally living a lie she’s trying to look like a different race it’s weird... she annoys me for so many reason but I believe she’s just completely lost touch with reality and like so many influencers she’s lost who she is like completely..

Reactions: 11
Her smaller natural boobs just looked so much better on her frame. She really was so pretty before the blow up doll changes she has made now lol, such a shame

Reactions: 23
I think now she’s got a man of colour again she thinks it’s acceptable what she’s doing because he won’t call her out on her ignorance. If he did, then she probably would stop or starting toning it down. But instead manny the melt is just letting air bags run wild so he can ride off her instafame for his tit clothing brand 😂

I‘m surprised she doesn’t promote his clothing brand more on her Insta

Reactions: 5
Ive just watched her Instagram story. Is it me or does she seem legit buzzing she gets all this “real life “ attention ? Also putting thirst images on Instagram for her male/ female followers is ok ? But that type of attention in real life is not ok ? Or is it ok if theres a blue tick ? , also side note , pot kettle black much judging day drinkers when shes getting her lashes done.

Reactions: 5
Mmmm hold up I am not a fan of Madison by any means but let's not compare putting up 'sexy' pictures on her own instagram to being harrassed in the street by strangers - you're sounding very victim blamey right now....

Reactions: 23
Ive just watched her Instagram story. Is it me or does she seem legit buzzing she gets all this “real life “ attention ? Also putting thirst images on Instagram for her male/ female followers is ok ? But that type of attention in real life is not ok ? Or is it ok if theres a blue tick ? , also side note , pot kettle black much judging day drinkers when shes getting her lashes done.
Nah this aint it lol. You're telling me a man coming up to you and putting his arm around you and multiple men saying what they'd do to you on the street is okay? I don't like Madison one bit but I actually felt bad for her. What you choose to put on instagram is a lot different to getting verbally/physically harassed

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That type of behaviour is 100% wrong but idk for me it just seemed a bit overexaggerated like why would everyone from a pub act so crazy just for a girl dressed casually walking down the street on broad daylight? Surely there are so many girls out walking in front of them like why would they shout and stand up for madison yk? Idk I just cant really wrap my head around it don't think she would completely lie about it but still its kind of baffling.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.