Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her lips never seem to go down? Like how often must she be having filler?!
My lips are sort of like this now it’s a build up of filler. Filler actually lasts way longer than the aesthetics industry wants you to believe. It doesn’t dissolve when it appears to have, it just migrates. I’d say she’s getting a build up of old filler as well as topping them up 2x a year which isn’t good. Once your lips are built up you don’t need to keep adding to them, you can leave them for up to two years.

Reactions: 10
So true! They look like fresh boobs and she’s had them for more than a year

Reactions: 4
She needs to leave them alone! I can’t believe a professional would keep filling them up like that
It actually hurt me to hear last time when she went for her filler that she was talking about how amazing her "doctor" was etc and she actually said that he tells her exactly what she NEEDS. Nobody NEEDS filler in their eyes, lips and face but her dr told her she does and so she had it done. They just see pound signs when young insecure women like her walk in, it's wrong and quite sad really.

Reactions: 26
I’d like to know what’s happened to Han’s upper face since this photo?! Like her forehead and eyes are all weird looking now

Reactions: 13
Aw mads has finally posted her ig dp she’s been dying to do that all week bless her back to the maddy show... uploads of herself all day every day

Has anyone posted this? Press on nails my ARSEEEEEEE looool notice how she hasn’t tagged. Only responded to this girl cos of the emoji, would’ve blocked that straight away otherwise
Omg I thought this. They are 10000% acrylics, now way they’re press ons at all. Baddie stays lyin x

Reactions: 12

irony since you continue to blackfish and ignore, delete and block every poc calling you out for offending them with your appropriation

Reactions: 41
Has anyone posted this? Press on nails my ARSEEEEEEE looool notice how she hasn’t tagged. Only responded to this girl cos of the emoji, would’ve blocked that straight away otherwise
I screenshot this as well I knew she wouldn’t reply! Custom nails mads? The silence says youre lying x

View attachment 473505
irony since you continue to blackfish and ignore, delete and block every poc calling you out for offending them with your appropriation
It’s the sarcastic emoji for me

Probably gonna quickly search press on nails onto IG and link the first one that comes up

Reactions: 7
If you guys have a second account that she hasn’t yet blocked can you reply to that comment asking where the nails are from?? She’s replying to other comments and still ignoring that one hasn’t found a custom nail company yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.