Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see this discussion on so many threads about one person having unfollowed someone else - Instagram is really glitchy with the followers' lists
Same, i think that’s why I have no patience for it today because I see the discussion day in day out on other threads 🤣

Reactions: 10
Watching their old videos together and just wondering why Hannah and Madison fell out for a bit? (Sorry it’s old news just curious)
I'm sure a user came on a few threads ago, who seemed to know them, and spilt the tea. I can't remember it off the top of my head but it was something to with Mads ditching Han for a man. something along those lines.

Reactions: 14
And you wonder why new members don’t want to comment. lmao.
New members are welcome to comment if they have something to say, it’s boring and repetitive to go on about something so small and derails the thread. It’s all in “The Rules Of Tattle” thread if you haven’t read it already 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And you wonder why new members don’t want to comment. lmao.
I’ve never wondered that. I only said you were spelling it wrong, did you think that could be why it wasn’t showing? They follow each other still. We’ve established that so that’s move on to another topic and stop clogging the thread.

Reactions: 23
Watching their old videos together and just wondering why Hannah and Madison fell out for a bit? (Sorry it’s old news just curious)
I think it was because when Madison started seeing Umar she became a tit friend to Hannah and would bail on plans and sort of ignore her for other people, Madison denied they ever fell out but Hannah admitted they did

Reactions: 14
Oh so threads are based on if you find it’s boring and repetitive or not ?
Read the room 😚✌🏻

Reactions: 7
Guysssss if you suffer with insomnia or sometimes have a hard time sleeping, put on Han's latest assumptions video and you'll doze right off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Guysssss if you suffer with insomnia or sometimes have a hard time sleeping, put on Han's latest assumptions video and you'll doze right off!
Gonna try this tonight, my sleeping been so bad lately! 😎

Reactions: 8
my god what is actually wrong with Beka ??! i feel like we were too hard on Mads for copying Holly at least she was subtle about it... Beka is literally outright copying Madison - if I was Mads I'd move/get a restraining order.
Funnily enough, Plant follows Beka... who knows if its genuine or if its to keep tabs and see if Beka will copy her next move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gonna jump in v quick, I typed in hanxrenee in her followers it didn’t show, you need to click the “return” (enter) button in the right corner of the keyboard n she comes up, hope that helps and we can put it to bed now goodnight x

What’s going on with her eyes and mouth? When I look at them my head goes West 🤣
Literally thought the same thing hahah she looks so dozy and lost and slightly bogeyed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what’s funny when you type in tattle life on google the first name that it auto comes up with in the search bar is Madison 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I still think she's gone to France with the rest of her party crew... would explain why she's so quiet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.