Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my god what is actually wrong with Beka ??! i feel like we were too hard on Mads for copying Holly at least she was subtle about it... Beka is literally outright copying Madison - if I was Mads I'd move/get a restraining order.

Reactions: 19
I doubt it because I’ve never liked or commented anything hateful

It doesn’t matter if you type the full name or not
If somebody has a lot of followers, you won’t be able to find specific people in their followers, I’m not sure why. I don’t know why you’re so adamant on this when you can see they follow Madison if you simply look on their page.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
my god what is actually wrong with Beka ??! i feel like we were too hard on Mads for copying Holly at least she was subtle about it... Beka is literally outright copying Madison - if I was Mads I'd move/get a restraining order.
What’s going on with her eyes and mouth? When I look at them my head goes West 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone jumping in about me and @nosaek not being able to see it when we clearly can’t? Only one person needed to see it we can clearly read
You definitely can't see it if you're typing it on her 'followers' list. I noticed that when someone has a lot of followers it won't show u only if u go to their 'following' list it will. It probably glitches cus of all the followers.

Reactions: 12
Watching their old videos together and just wondering why Hannah and Madison fell out for a bit? (Sorry it’s old news just curious)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.