Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be arsed with all 3 of them complaining how bored and lonely they are. Just duck off, they’ve been in lockdown for 1/2 months, the rest of us have been living this way for a year or more!

Reactions: 34
When she said her and Pete weren’t seeing each other and Rach pulled this face
View attachment 466309
Omg how could I forget this lie 🥰 “we are just friends” she says after being photographed kissing and pete having her foundation all over his face. “I didn’t know paps were there, I didn’t see a single one” despite smiling in the cab with a pap right in her face taking photos. Added to the poll list Mami

Reactions: 10
Second hand embarrassment for Beka Kerridge atm. Its so sad how much she wants to be Mads. Like whyyy girl?? Madisons not exactly a great role model or someone who comes accross as a nice human.. She’s literally copied her hairstyles, poses, outfits and now the jadedldn tracksuit set that Mads wore a few months ago, Beka has got on in her story with the caption ‘I’ve been wanting this for ages’ yeahh bet you have, so you can copy Miss Plant 🥴🤢

Reactions: 14
Second hand embarrassment for Beka Kerridge atm. Its so sad how much she wants to be Mads. Like whyyy girl?? Madisons not exactly a great role model or someone who comes accross as a nice human.. She’s literally copied her hairstyles, poses, outfits and now the jadedldn tracksuit set that Mads wore a few months ago, Beka has got on in her story with the caption ‘I’ve been wanting this for ages’ yeahh bet you have, so you can copy Miss Plant 🥴🤢
She’s such a beg it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 4
They don’t on mine
This may be because she’s blocked you.. same thing shows on my side girl! I got blocked for liking a comment where someone was cussing her out 😂 but when I checked on my business insta (where im unblocked), they’re still following her! If someones blocked you, their username doesnt show at all, which may be why its not showing Mads in their following list for you!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think when Baddy finally returns to YouTube after her ✨ break✨ she'll make a proper apology video? Tbh I think it's the only way she can move on from this, her videos/comments will be swamped with dislikes/negativity otherwise

She could try but she well and truly fucks up every apology... she can’t speak for tit it’ll make things worse for her because she’s so illiterate.

Reactions: 3
This may be because she’s blocked you.. same thing shows on my side girl! I got blocked for liking a comment where someone was cussing her out 😂 but when I checked on my business insta (where im unblocked), they’re still following her! If someones blocked you, their username doesnt show at all, which may be why its not showing Mads in their following list for you!
I doubt it because I’ve never liked or commented anything hateful

You need to type the full username to see properly unless you’re blockedtttt. Nothing new 🙄
It doesn’t matter if you type the full name or not

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.