Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m tired so I read this as “half a boob job”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
same girl same

sorry to get off track but I haven’t been on tattle long and was wondering if anyone knows of a grief thread? I’ve lost two close friends in the last six months & a thread may help. thank you in advance❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
same girl same

sorry to get off track but I haven’t been on tattle long and was wondering if anyone knows of a grief thread? I’ve lost two close friends in the last six months & a thread may help. thank you in advance❤
I’m so sorry to hear that. I’m afraid I don’t know of any, I hope someone else does though! Stay strong and keep your head up high, we’re all here😇

• Heart
Reactions: 5
same girl same

I’m so sorry ❤
you might find this thread helpful xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Madison Plant the series:
I know shes pulling faces here but she looks so different I can't put my finger on why, she looks more fresh?? idk if that's the right word, she's deffo done something to her eyes they've changed shape recently. Yet again using something POC have been bullied for constantly for years for her own gain because its "trendy" now, knocks me sick

same girl same

I'm so sorry that's awful, idk how old you are but I know mumsnet have a grief thread if that might be of any help for you. I think there's also fb groups that are for stuff like that, I'd message you but It wont let me but feel free to message about anything if you can

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry ❤
you might find this thread helpful xxx
thank you so so much xx

I know shes pulling faces here but she looks so different I can't put my finger on why, she looks more fresh?? idk if that's the right word, she's deffo done something to her eyes they've changed shape recently. Yet again using something POC have been bullied for constantly for years for her own gain because its "trendy" now, knocks me sick

I'm so sorry that's awful, idk how old you are but I know mumsnet have a grief thread if that might be of any help for you. I think there's also fb groups that are for stuff like that, I'd message you but It wont let me but feel free to message about anything if you can
thank you for replying not sure how to message on here either. I’m 23 and will take a look at the coping with loss forum shared above god knows I need it I’ve stayed up all night like I have done most nights since September but I don’t want to get off topic from the thread so yeah. really appreciate the responses though everyone here is really genuine and caring which I love I wouldn’t have been keen to write anything if that wasn’t the case so thanks y’all seriously xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we do a poll on the next thread?! 😃
We could do “favourite of Madisons lies” or something similar!
In the running:
Saying she’s a ✨LeO✨
Her dad owns a hotel
She's Italian / Persian
Changing her surname and having no idea why people call her Maddy Plant despite that being her name for 18 years.
Champagne for one
Any other suggestions? We are gonna be spoilt for choice moms

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In the running:
Saying she’s a ✨LeO✨
Her dad owns a hotel
She's Italian / Persian
Changing her surname and having no idea why people call her Maddy Plant despite that being her name for 18 years.
Champagne for one
Omg I was thinking the same thing! Or our favourite thread of hers so far? 😅

Reactions: 8
In the running:
Saying she’s a ✨LeO✨
Her dad owns a hotel
She's Italian / Persian
Champagne for one
When she said her and Pete weren’t seeing each other and Rach pulled this face
D1C9CD6D-9A7E-4CAD-AABC-932EADB374F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She hasn’t posted on insta in two weeks and she’s quit YouTube how’s she paying her bills, she’s literally unemployed

Reactions: 15
I’m guessing because she reads here she will probably return to YouTube etc when she thinks the thread has ‘died down’ or when she thinks people have forgotten about her actions . Because if she doesn’t do anything there isn’t really much to talk about

Reactions: 16
Weren’t they meant to go Dubai? Lol bunch of twats. Madison went to Ibiza and Mykonos and should be grateful that still in the middle of a pandemic she still was able to go. Some people who actually work really hard did not go on one holiday last year. 🙄
I think they were going to Paris, I remember watching the vlog where Rachel and Hannah get her the trip for her birthday. I'm sick of them complaining about lockdown when they've been acting as if there was no pandemic all year long, holidays abroad included.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.