Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see a blue hoodie I just think of her smuggy face. šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baffles me how she hasnā€™t lost more followers/subscribers? Guys what can we do to spread the word because if you donā€™t already know about the second party she has literally deleted all evidence! Can we share the tik toks? Maybe put them on YouTube?

Reactions: 20
she's down to 256k on insta so she's lost more than she did for the NYE scandal

Reactions: 13
Baffles me how she hasnā€™t lost more followers/subscribers? Guys what can we do to spread the word because if you donā€™t already know about the second party she has literally deleted all evidence! Can we share the tik toks? Maybe put them on YouTube?
Itā€™s on YouTube already

This girl is using Madisonā€™s hashtag bc itā€™s got loads of attraction to promote herself and says she loves Madison and all the times sheā€™s been influenced by Baddy. FFS. PEOPLE ARE SO THICK to keep supporting her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This girl is using Madisonā€™s hashtag bc itā€™s got loads of attraction to promote herself and says she loves Madison and all the times sheā€™s been influenced by Baddy. FFS. PEOPLE ARE SO THICK to keep supporting her
Clearly her supporters are not the sharpest tools in the box.. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5

Oh cringe sheā€™s a wannabe influencer

Reactions: 1
Whatā€™s happening with Rachelā€™s jawline in that picture, weird itā€™s not completely straight and defined
I think this was before theyā€™d all mastered how to Facetune themselves into other people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get people don't like them but Hannah and Rachel have such more of a genuine friendship, I'll always remember that one GRWM when Rach and Hannah were laughing at something just being silly and Madison was taking selfies in the background and if that doesn't sum her up idk what will, I feel like she really forces this close friendship. Hannah and Rach's friendship doesnt seem as surface level, they're always the ones laughing or being together after a night out.
Don't doubt they're friends but Mads is always too happy to ditch them for someone different when ever she can, wtf happened to her friendship with that Sophie girl? That's when I started to dislike her when they were always together because she'd had a fall out with Hannah

Reactions: 35
I get people don't like them but Hannah and Rachel have such more of a genuine friendship, I'll always remember that one GRWM when Rach and Hannah were laughing at something just being silly and Madison was taking selfies in the background and if that doesn't sum her up idk what will, I feel like she really forces this close friendship. Hannah and Rach's friendship doesnt seem as surface level, they're always the ones laughing or being together after a night out.
Don't doubt they're friends but Mads is always too happy to ditch them for someone different when ever she can, wtf happened to her friendship with that Sophie girl? That's when I started to dislike her when they were always together because she'd had a fall out with Hannah
I agree. Rachel is definitely my favourite out of the three and I only knew her from Madison's videos. She's obviously problematic in her own ways and being involved in the lockdown scandals but she seems the most genuine

Reactions: 12

Madison: ā€œIā€™m naturally tannedā€ šŸ¤„šŸ¤„
Who is this version of Hannah?! she seems so upbeat and lively lmao, now she's as dry as a brick wall who taaaalks sooooo monooootone

I feel like mads sucked the tiny bit of personality out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haaaan only has a BIT of personalitieeee when she drinks. Sheā€™s so dry and when sheā€™s with Mads and Rach sheā€™s even more overshadowed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.