Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly i think she’s going to have to apologise, her comments will be flooded. the tiktok has 60k views now 🤷‍♀️ only so much damage control she can do
I know... let’s just hope she gets called out for this because her actions are absolutely disgusting! She’s started on YouTube now and deleting comments

Reactions: 5
i can’t believe she’s been caught again 😩😩 😂 was only a matter of time.

Even if they’d all been tested five times each and had 10000 doses of the vaccine (which they haven’t) it would still be illegal because we are in lockdown the stupid cow 😂

Reactions: 9
I really hope people who defended her last time do the right thing and unfollow her. I can’t actually believe she has the audacity to react the way she has. No responsibility whatsoever.

Reactions: 13
well this is the most entertainment i’ve had in ages (and anger though i cant lie) love all of u bitter witches xx
Same. Had a pretty crappy weekend/day today (hence my high rantability rating) but this thread and my fellow btter witches have made my day

Reactions: 6
Update about the police call, spoke to a lovely lady- she is shocked by her behaviour. They need more information- maddys exact address and the party location. They have filed it and they are also waiting for neighbour complaints.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I AM SO FUMING. How has this stupid witch done it again. She needs a whole cancel I swear to god

Reactions: 9
Me sat in handover not listening cos I’m too invested in this thread fml
😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.