Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not possible to look it up other ways? Like the electoral roll? I would have thought it’s easy for police to get addresses of people

The thing is, if I got allocated this job I would have an actual policing purpose to do the reasonable checks to see her exact address. Other officers who attended the job don’t know her and her antics and how many times she’s done this and may just go off the report and If the person reporting hasn’t disclosed a number, it makes it harder. It’s tit I know

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Take with a pinch of salt cos there’s no screenshot but on UKgossip TikTok, someone commented this

@rachelhazelwood16:i dmed her snd she said she was picking her boyfriend up from a party 😂
LOOOOOOOL SHE IS A COMPLUSIVE LIAR.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing is, if I got allocated this job I would have an actual policing purpose to do the reasonable checks to see her exact address. Other officers who attended the job don’t know her and her antics and how many times she’s done this and may just go off the report and If the person reporting hasn’t disclosed a number, it makes it harder. It’s tit I know
Thanks for letting us know! It’s sad she’s never gonna get a fine because no one knows her address!

Reactions: 3
Is it not possible to look it up other ways? Like the electoral roll? I would have thought it’s easy for police to get addresses of people
It's pretty easy for police to get peoples address and info in the force I stay so I imagine they could with GMP

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a feeling as she’s deleting all the comments she will get away with it 😔

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked man 😭😭 Han and rach need to stay away. She clearly doesn’t care about her following, if ppl stick up for her for this I swear lol

Reactions: 11
Ohhh yeah picking her bf up is that why she was taking selfie’s with her mate in another room and showed up to the flat with other girls😂 cringe bag

Reactions: 15
Imagine the lies she would spout if the police did turn up. Would she start shouting bolognese and gnocchi pretending she can only speak Italian not English or would she just say Beyoncé is her sister so she will pick up the fine for her x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine the lies she would spout if the police did turn up. Would she start shouting bolognese and gnocchi pretending she can only speak Italian not English or would she just say Beyoncé is her sister so she will pick up the fine for her x
Rihanna hand picked fentyyyyyyy for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rubbing ice cubes on her nips as if that would help the situation

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like those dickheads on Police Interceptors “I no speak Inglesh”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like we've got another 4 months of this selfish bleep breaking lockdown rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone slide in with an old man as their profile picture and offer to send her a dior coat - the address will come quick enough

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.