Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol it must’ve been han & rach that convinced her to do an apology the first time and stopped her from replying to comments lol bc how someone needs to take her phone off her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can anyone remember how long after the NYE scandal it was before we ended up having another announcement made by Boris? I know we defo spoke about it because I posted how I was crying like a baby and we were all being so supportive to each other as many of us have found it difficult? I'll go back on the thread if no one can remember, but the point I'm trying to make is, the NYE scandal wasn't far off of an announcement being made and obviously she's done it again and surely must've known another announcement was pending? Too much of a cowinkydink?

Reactions: 2
Can someone edit a TikTok that merges clips from her apology video going into the party clips??

Reactions: 8
Can anyone remember how long after the NYE scandal it was before we ended up having another announcement made by Boris? I know we defo spoke about it because I posted how I was crying like a baby and we were all being so supportive to each other as many of us have found it difficult? I'll go back on the thread if no one can remember, but the point I'm trying to make is, the NYE scandal wasn't far off of an announcement being made and obviously she's done it again and surely must've known another announcement was pending? Too much of a cowinkydink?
Jan 6th?

Reactions: 4
I can’t say a lot because of my job but I was on duty last night when the covid breach which must have been mads party was reported😡 makes me so angry. We issued a 10k fine to that party in beetham tower last week and I really hope she gets caught and is fined for this because it’s getting out of hand.

Can we try and get that Tiktok viral again, not sure who did what to get it spread last time but we need this same energy again👏

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Update about the police call, spoke to a lovely lady- she is shocked by her behaviour. They need more information- maddys exact address and the party location. They have filed it and they are also waiting for neighbour complaints.
They are the police, why don’t they literally go inside the building and ask concierge ?! Are they inept?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So it wasn't tooooooo far off them and I'm pretty sure we were made aware there was an announcement to be made? I dunno, I just found it a little weird how both times she's pulled tit like this there were announcements being made shortly after

Reactions: 2
They are the police, why don’t they literally go inside the building and ask concierge ?! Are they inept?
There’s a thing called confidentiality. The concierge can’t just go divulging numbers of residents. Without a confirmed flat number were screwed.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t see her keeping up with when announcements are being made tbf, I think it will be a while before we can meet up indoors anyway so even so she’s still fucked up. Do you think she’ll come back on stories tonight?

Reactions: 5
Facetune and fillers are a hell of a drug
it's crazy! the only thing that is the same is her nose. no wonder so many young people are brainwashed, wanting to look like her but that's not even her face 😂

Reactions: 6
There’s a thing called confidentiality. The concierge can’t just go divulging numbers of residents. Without a confirmed flat number were screwed.
Is it not possible to look it up other ways? Like the electoral roll? I would have thought it’s easy for police to get addresses of people

Reactions: 4
In England the day we can actually see people indoors is in May, considering everything goes well. She couldn’t even last a week 🥴

Reactions: 10
it's crazy! the only thing that is the same is her nose. no wonder so many young people are brainwashed, wanting to look like her but that's not even her face 😂
It’s even funnier because she genuinely thinks she looks like that/how the Gigi filter makes her look

Reactions: 5
Take with a pinch of salt cos there’s no screenshot but on UKgossip TikTok, someone commented this

@rachelhazelwood16:i dmed her snd she said she was picking her boyfriend up from a party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Take with a pinch of salt cos there’s no screenshot but on UKgossip TikTok, someone commented this

@rachelhazelwood16:i dmed her snd she said she was picking her boyfriend up from a party 😂
Poor Arthur is getting the blame now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.