Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow, what a treat today has been, seriously how stupid can you be!! I've never known of such a self-obsessed and selfish person. A few thoughts from me...

1. I REALLY hope Rachel and mads distance themselves from her, I know they fucked up at new years but they just don't seem on the same level of bleep as Maddy. You can tell she sort of leads them astray, she's so boring on her own so she needs them to be relevant. She seems like the kind of girl to never have real friends or says she prefers guy friends because girls can see what a witch she is

2. Rach is currently 34 on the trending page so maybe worth commenting on her latest vid to get it seen more

3. Not meaning to be offensive but why is she suddenly hanging around with lots of black and mixed-race people? Is the blackfishing extending to her friendships

4. that Jeanne girl seems like an absolute dick of a person

5. the scrawny guy who posted it, wow bet she loves him lool. He seems like such a desperate cling along, got a small following but constantly posting and showing a lavish life when no one cares. absolute beg

Reactions: 9
Ive followed this thread on and off for a while now and have always (embarrassingly so) given her the benefit of the doubt or tried to see the best in her but this is inexcusable. Ive unfollowed and unsubscribed to her (dont know why its taken me so long tbh) . I always swore id never make an account on here but this has made me so angry, the way shes acting is vile and so incredibly selfish

Reactions: 19
I feel like she fetishes black men it’s so weird to me she leeches on black culture and imo people. She’s exactly like Emma Tamsin

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is there any screenshots of Mya Mills directly from last night because that would blow on gossip pages because they bumlick her

Reactions: 2
there’s some right idiots in the comments saying ‘mind your business and it doesn’t affect you.. think you’re jealous’. quite literally does affect me though when people are dying x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thing is there isn’t even an excuse. Newt years old they could get away w but what’s the holiday this time

Reactions: 4
there’s some right idiots in the comments saying ‘mind your business and it doesn’t affect you.. think you’re jealous’. quite literally does affect me though when people are dying x
Lol we’re jealous of someone who doesn’t care if people are dying? Freaks

Reactions: 10
Gotta drive to work now but Maddy, I’ll leave this one for when you do your next check on tattle x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
unfortunately cant watch madison eye duck herself all day as i’m blocked, messaged her multiple times on ig lol

Reactions: 7
She won’t be exposed for this unlike the last time. She is able to control her accounts this time round whereas before Rach and Han were being pulled up for it too! She’ll get away with this as usual!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Honestly she loves all this bad attention on her name she lacks dignity and authenticity if tarnishing her brand means she is always spoken about she’ll happily do anything same way she loved it when the press took pics of her and Pete wicks

Reactions: 12
She won’t be exposed for this unlike the last time. She is able to control her accounts this time round whereas before Rach and Han were being pulled up for it too! She’ll get away with this as usual!
honestly i think she’s going to have to apologise, her comments will be flooded. the tiktok has 60k views now 🤷‍♀️ only so much damage control she can do

Reactions: 15
I swear to god if this witch don’t get cancelled this time ! She was just about forgiven by people with her fake arse apology . That video is so cringe how she’s posing round like she’s a celebrity when in reality all them girls just look like the same generic basic witches. Can’t even hardly tell them apart

Reactions: 13
well this is the most entertainment i’ve had in ages (and anger though i cant lie) love all of u bitter witches xx

omg the tiktok is going up so fast literally just refreshed and there was 700 more likes

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.