Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolll

what’s going to apologise for first - her poor choice of clothing or her poor life choices? She literally loves herself so much that she thinks she can whatever the duck she wants. Preparing for her “sorry that I got caught” apology and that she will learn to not be in pictures in parties anymore, because it’s okay for her to go because of ‘mental health’. Not like people are dying every single day Mads.
She just thinks she can make it all go away by deleting comments - but you can’t delete how morally corrupt your thinking is Mads. How selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I dunno if anyone else feels this way but I’m not even angry anymore it’s literally just upsetting. I grew up watching mads and Hannah when they first started YEARS ago, when Hannah made the “how I got my job at mac” video literally about 6 years ago. It’s just sad when you’re that invested in a channel so you feel like these people are literally your friends and you just get shat on like that. It makes me PHYSICALLY upset to know she cares that little about people who’ve paid for her bleeping dior coat in the first place

Reactions: 21
I'm gonna have to quit my job... I'm gonna miss too much on this thread tonight, it's not okay.
I went to do some things and came back to 35 notifications, maybe we should quit and become an influencer so we have loads of time to party x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YOU GUYS, I HAVENT BEEN ON THIS THREAD SINCE LAST TIME BUT OH MY duck I HATE THIS bleeping witch. I knew her apology was forced and fake and she didn’t care one bit. Of course she’s broken lockdown again. What’s her excuse this time? People that say “cancel culture is wrong” are clearly dillusional. How on EARTH does this girl deserve to keep her platform. She constantly breaks the law that NOBODY is above, thinking she’s gods gift when she’s really some ugly horse looking freak. Damn right she should be cancelled and cleared for good. What’s funny is that whilst we were fighting against her, her little bum licks commented saying “clearly she’s upset and sorry she will never do it again and that’s all she can do”. OH MY GOD YOU SEE?! WILL YOU DEFENSIVE witches JOIN US NOW? It’s time for her to step down. Ladies, everyone copy and past this onto her latest YouTube video comments replying to those that support her

Madison has broken lockdown AGAIN- check @exposingshit_influencers on TikTok for the videos or check @thatkidmafou on Instagram to see maddy in the top left corner. She lied to us, she faked an apology. Nobody in their right mind can support her now. 120k have died and it doesn’t matter to her. UNSUBSCRIBE #BYEMADISONSARAH.
What is wrong with the people defending her on tiktok still?! I'm guessing the same morons who've done it themselves.
WhY D0 yOU cARe whAt SOmeOnE ElsE DOez WeVE AlL DoNE IT?!

No, we haven't, get in the bleeping bin the lot of you. Some of us give a duck about other people despite having lost jobs, friends, relatives, mental health and we aren't swanning around with our stupid little Polly Pocket handbag acting like a bunch of tweenagers drinking VKs in the park

Sorry for the language/ranting but I am so past my limit today

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m not a believer of cancel culture, if someone makes a one time mistake we can allow them to show everyone they have changed and they’re truly sorry. But it’s clear this witch does not give a flying duck about anyone but herself, her apology was so fake and we all knew it from the start. IMO her career should be over now

Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why they would have a party literally the night before Boris might have announced that things could be lessening? Like yeah he wouldn’t have said ‘oh yeah everything’s normal now guys, go party’ but there’s a small chance he might say that rule of 6 outside or something is happening again. You’d think they wait just in case? I feel like they’re just so dumb, reckless and out of touch, I can’t deal 😠😠

Reactions: 12
I think most of the girls there are models/influencer girls. As dumb as they come apparently

Reactions: 8
I’m not a believer of cancel culture, if someone makes a one time mistake we can allow them to show everyone they have changed and they’re truly sorry. But it’s clear this witch does not give a flying duck about anyone but herself, her apology was so fake and we all knew it from the start. IMO her career should be over now
period.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.