Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is bleeping scum. Had multiple parties at the end of 2020, caught out on NYE, made a scripted apology with her 2 besties, claimed she’d changed and she got caught up in the “industry”, played humble by reacting to old vids and buying a piano, got a new mans then fucked her career up again. I don’t know why she thinks she untouchable when she got roasted less than 2 months ago. I wouldn’t blame her if she met up with a mate or her mum or whatever because she was “feeling low” or whatever, but what the hell is a party going to do for you apart from make you look DUMB.

Reactions: 28
Cancel culture is wrong but repeatedly flouting lockdown rules, lying and being nasty deserves to be called out. She clearly doesn't give a duck either "is it" she said it wind people up, bleeping nasty little girl sorry I try and be as kind as I can on here but imagine knowing people are dying, loosing loved ones and being driven to food banks, poverty and suicide and she sits there giving snarky replies to people that. Sorry but everyone on this thread has been impacted by covid in some way we have key workers, people who have lost family and friends, people who have lost jobs and people who are struggling but Mads continues to sit in privileged bubble pretending to be relatable to viewers by lying through her teeth to them she's the worst kind of influencer there is, selfish, egotistical and nasty. How we meant to say things with our chest when she turns off comments? She acts the big man but shits herself when she's held accountable, for all her preaching about having a good heart and good vibes she's nasty and this is karma in action so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy it.

Also I tweeted about it and it's getting quite a few likes so I'm sensing a block on the horizon

Reactions: 20
People say they “hate cancel culture” because BULLYING has led people to suicide. Cancel culture is about HOLDING PEOPLE WHO CHOSE TO BE IN THE PUBLIC EYE ACCOUNTABLE FOR AWFUL ACTIONS, whether it be racism, sexism, law breaking - you name it. You cannot avoid telling someone off because you “don’t agree with cancel culture”. CANCEL CULTURE AND BULLYING ARE TWO SEPARATE THINGS. Let that be clear to you.
I am not preaching because I have made nasty comments about Madison, but I feel like my comments are justified. She had offended me, by breaking the law, before I said a bad work about her. In fact- embarrassingly I supported her for years. This girls DOES deserve her platform taken away from her so I suggest a great start is for everyone on here to unsubscribe, unfollow and tell your friends. Regardless of anything madison does NOT deserve to slip through this. Dirty rat.

Reactions: 29
I wonder if Rach and Han are pissed they weren’t invited. Not very mom of mads 🥺❤
“I haven’t seen Han or rach in MONTHS!!🥺🥺” but then decides to still go to more parties but this time with other people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Cancel culture is wrong but repeatedly flouting lockdown rules, lying and being nasty deserves to be called out. She clearly doesn't give a duck either "is it" she said it wind people up, bleeping nasty little girl sorry I try and be as kind as I can on here but imagine knowing people are dying, loosing loved ones and being driven to food banks, poverty and suicide and she sits there giving snarky replies to people that. Sorry but everyone on this thread has been impacted by covid in some way we have key workers, people who have lost family and friends, people who have lost jobs and people who are struggling but Mads continues to sit in privileged bubble pretending to be relatable to viewers by lying through her teeth to them she's the worst kind of influencer there is, selfish, egotistical and nasty. How we meant to say things with our chest when she turns off comments? She acts the big man but shits herself when she's held accountable, for all her preaching about having a good heart and good vibes she's nasty and this is karma in action so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy it.

Also I tweeted about it and it's getting quite a few likes so I'm sensing a block on the horizon
Send us the tweet Mom

Reactions: 3
Hey guys wass good. Just wanna come on here for the second time and publicly apologise I got caught again. I just accidentally let myself into someone’s house I didn’t know they’d be in tbh I thought the house was empty, I should have left when I saw everyone in there with their phones out snapping cos that’s not a good look for me. Anyway just wanna say you’ve got every right to be annoyed and hope you can still support me. Thank you to Smirnoff Ice for sponsoring this video x
HAHA! I thought I haven’t checked Madisons thread in ages let’s just go for a catch up, and BAM, New Years Eve round 2 let’s go xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s been with her friends this whole lockdown, spent Christmas with her family, not suffered financially throughout any of this, managed to find a boyfriend in the middle of the pandemic and had two parties (which we're made public , probably so many more we don’t know about). Of course she doesn’t realise how much of a kick in the teeth this is because she’s an entitled bleep who gets everything handed to her on a plate but just wait a few years down the line when she’s got no qualifications to get her a maintainable job and employers do one background check and see the mess she really is, she won’t be winning then , you can only post so many nipple pics 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 27
someone needs to make a new tik tok with all the new vids and pics here with more people in it, I feel like that one you can only see one other person

Reactions: 9
I’m not even being funny- does she have no idea how hard NHS workers, care workers, child carers and those shielding have been working. Does she have no bleeping idea. No matter whether she’s an influencer, an Alist celebrity, a “nice girl”, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW NOR ABOVE COVID. It won’t avoid you because you are famous and you******************* EDITED******* can guarantee you won’t spread it because you live in an apartment alone- she goes shopping, drives, drops things off for her friends and more for all we know. NOBODY can be in defence of this. As humans this is completely disgusting behaviour. This year was about sticking together, following the rules and pushing through - Madison sarah is bleeping disgusting.
EDIT - YOU CANT GUARENTEE*****

Reactions: 2
I wish I could find the other girls @s too (the ones twerking) because I know they have a following as an Insta girl?

Reactions: 1
People say they “hate cancel culture” because BULLYING has led people to suicide. Cancel culture is about HOLDING PEOPLE WHO CHOSE TO BE IN THE PUBLIC EYE ACCOUNTABLE FOR AWFUL ACTIONS, whether it be racism, sexism, law breaking - you name it. You cannot avoid telling someone off because you “don’t agree with cancel culture”. CANCEL CULTURE AND BULLYING ARE TWO SEPARATE THINGS. Let that be clear to you.
I am not preaching because I have made nasty comments about Madison, but I feel like my comments are justified. She had offended me, by breaking the law, before I said a bad work about her. In fact- embarrassingly I supported her for years. This girls DOES deserve her platform taken away from her so I suggest a great start is for everyone on here to unsubscribe, unfollow and tell your friends. Regardless of anything madison does NOT deserve to slip through this. Dirty rat.
👌🏼THIS
It's the same as people using 'be kind' when people call them out on bad behaviour. Be Kind is meant to be against bullying and trolling, not used as a universal shield when you don't like people pointing out your rule breaking.

Reactions: 10
thatkidmafou
jeanne_rouge
sabrinejemei
dorcaskinsala
juliusjuliano
carinagriff
tamaracex
sindyatchoson
xcyan_x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.