Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this girl changes friendship groups more than she changes men... shocked.

Reactions: 12
I'm gonna have to quit my job... I'm gonna miss too much on this thread tonight, it's not okay.

Reactions: 19
I think boris is just talking about schools reopening and maybe the rule of 6 outside again idk he pisses me off so I tend to switch off when he talks, maddy probably doesn't even know he's making an announcement

Reactions: 6
It was only really a matter of time before she done something like this again wasn’t it 🙄 I did see one of her stories eye bleeping herself and wondered why she was awake so late with music playing loudly... all makes sense now though! Can’t wait to see her minions defend her this time because “wE aLl mAkE mIsTaKeS” x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think boris is just talking about schools reopening and maybe the rule of 6 outside again idk he pisses me off so I tend to switch off when he talks, maddy probably doesn't even know he's making an announcement
she'll probably be on pres for the next party at that time

Reactions: 6
Anyone still walking around still singing

everyday when you’re walking down the street

its Mads

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she's still deleting comments, girlie if you're reading pls stop deleting comments it makes you look way worse

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
i’m so glad I didn't fall for her bs apology tbh. I unfollowed her a little while ago but decided to unsubscribe on youtube after nye and i'm so glad I never went back. people like her are never truly sorry, and if you're gonna apologize just to do it again honestly dont bother with the apology. i'd rather you hOLd YoUr HaNdS uP and call it what it is. you're partying in a pandemic bc you dont care about other people and you're gonna keep doing it because you dont care about the backlash until it affects your income aka losing followers. at this point just say it with your chest!!!

Reactions: 23
Hi folks... just parking myself here for the ride!
Until today, I think I’d only seen this girl once or twice on Instagram... and that was via Poppy Bayliss’ account (she’s Georgia Bayliss’ sister, and just another cling on wannabe who’s currently breaking the rules out in Dubai).
Anyone else feel like this group of people are like a cult?! They’re everywhere, and are just nobodies who appear to cling on to each other for the likes and follows. Sick to death of seeing these absolute tramps thinking they’re better than everyone else and the rules don’t apply. Whenever someone comments, they come back with “be kind”... anything but be held accountable for their actions.
And all the clothing companies seem to be working with these twats now too!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s becaus
Hi folks... just parking myself here for the ride!
Until today, I think I’d only seen this girl once or twice on Instagram... and that was via Poppy Bayliss’ account (she’s Georgia Bayliss’ sister, and just another cling on wannabe who’s currently breaking the rules out in Dubai).
Anyone else feel like this group of people are like a cult?! They’re everywhere, and are just nobodies who appear to cling on to each other for the likes and follows. Sick to death of seeing these absolute tramps thinking they’re better than everyone else and the rules don’t apply. Whenever someone comments, they come back with “be kind”... anything but be held accountable for their actions.
And all the clothing companies seem to be working with these twats now too!
I think it’s because in Manchester there’s only 2 popular apartments that all influencers and you tubers stay in so they all just form a big group

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.