Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all live in the same apartment & the guy that was recording has been partying literally everyday since march last year

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s the date stamp that kills me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cos there’s noooo way she can deny this

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m here after it came up on my TikTok FYP. She makes it 10 times worse apologising and then doing the same thing again. Like seriously maybe just own it, hold your hands up, say your selfish and don’t give a tit about lockdown rules because her fake apologieeees are so boring and make her look like a total hypocrite (which she is by the way).

Edit: Now her comments are off on IG🤣

Reactions: 24
I don’t believe in cancel culture either - just in case any of her fans are lurking. But she really doesn’t believe what she is doing is wrong. The longer she and others (cause other people are doing this as well) continue to do this - the longer we are stuck in this mess. She really loves the attention she gets - and when that drops she uses behaviour to make it appear that she is sorry when she really isn't. Her followers will drop and go back up when she buys them back.

she’s incredibly snide and thinks she’s above everyone else

Reactions: 11
Imagine still supporting her knowing that she’s doing this tit on purpose 🤔 couldn’t be me
That’s the colour she’ll be wearing in jail comment is still making me LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she looks like she has extensions in too, when she doesn’t atm, reckon she put some clip ins in to try and say it’s from ages ago 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe in cancel culture either - just in case any of her fans are lurking. But she really doesn’t believe what she is doing is wrong. The longer she and others (cause other people are doing this as well) continue to do this - the longer we are stuck in this mess. She really loves the attention she gets - and when that drops she uses behaviour to make it appear that she is sorry when she really isn't. Her followers will drop and go back up when she buys them back.

she’s incredibly snide and thinks she’s above everyone else
It's such a shame that 'cancel culture' and the drama surrounding it seems to have blocked the need for people to be held accountable for their actions.

At the end of the day, if you have a normal job and you break rules or act like a tit person, there is a come back. You face disciplinary proceedings, you lose your job. No one is asking for death threats or or nastiness, they just want people who face the consequences of their behaviour just like anyone not in the public eye would.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not even being funny- does she have no idea how hard NHS workers, care workers, child carers and those shielding have been working. Does she have no bleeping idea. No matter whether she’s an influencer, an Alist celebrity, a “nice girl”, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW NOR ABOVE COVID. It won’t avoid you because you are famous and you can guarantee you won’t spread it because you live in an apartment alone- she goes shopping, drives, drops things off for her friends and more for all we know. NOBODY can be in defence of this. As humans this is completely disgusting behaviour. This year was about sticking together, following the rules and pushing through - Madison sarah is bleeping disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.