Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Rach and Han are slyly buzzing about this because this has really taken the pressure off them about nye

• Haha
Reactions: 40
omg how many people were there there's loads more than what I thought

Reactions: 9
I messaged her sketty friend and got this reply. It’s obviously bullshit, if Madison has had the vaccine she’d have posted about it PLUS it’s only available for key workers etc how the duck would they get it if they’re working from home 🤣
13EB4773-5AF7-46D8-ADC1-15C3B6BD4709.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The audacity of her to bullshit 😂 even if you’ve been vaccinated you’re supposed to isolate for 14 days so she got the vaccine in January 😂 Boris said all influencers must get vaccinated utter bullshit

Reactions: 19
I bet Rach and Han are slyly buzzing about this because this has really taken the pressure off them about nye
I thought this too! The way Rachel is posting as if nothing happened like if my "friend" was being burned down to the ground id go bit silent too 😂 they're loving it

Reactions: 14
I messaged her sketty friend and got this reply. It’s obviously bullshit, if Madison has had the vaccine she’d have posted about it PLUS it’s only available for key workers etc how the duck would they get it if they’re working from home 🤣View attachment 450405
There’s no rule that says you can do what the duck you want because you got tested, sweetie x

Reactions: 19
I messaged her sketty friend and got this reply. It’s obviously bullshit, if Madison has had the vaccine she’d have posted about it PLUS it’s only available for key workers etc how the duck would they get it if they’re working from home 🤣View attachment 450405
Oh duck off sweetie. None of them have had the vaccine and just because you have the vaccine you’re not immune and still have to follow guidelines. twit

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.