Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be high risk not to be rude but she is clearly overweight & my dad got the vaccine bc he was overweight
She might have but not all the other girls and boys they’re not overweight

Reactions: 7
CEE638F1-91B0-40C1-B8DB-BD94445E1731.jpeg
She backtracked and then said they haven’t all had the vaccine but “most of the group” HAHAA ok honey

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
That’s bullshit too, you don’t get tests twice a week unless you’re a key worker and entitled to them. So unless they’re privately paying for tests it’s unlikely. Also why would you need to test twice a week unless you have a) symptoms or b) are a key worker leaving your house everyday to go to work
Exactly. My key worker(like you🥺) family and friends don’t get tests twice a week unless you have symptoms!!!

Reactions: 4
Its a shame because that Jeanne girl is gorgeous but you are the company you keep and we all know what maddy is like for lying so I'm not surprised

Reactions: 5
Sorry I must have missed the bit on the Gov website where it said you can have a party with multiple people as long as you take a test twice a week. Silly me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I can’t wait to go to work tonight and piss myself laughing with my colleagues who actually have been administering the vaccine 😂😂 the jokes

Reactions: 16
I can’t wait to go to work tonight and piss myself laughing with my colleagues who actually have been administering the vaccine 😂😂 the jokes
I’d have a fuckin laugh if I were you coz there’s actually twats like this about

Its a shame because that Jeanne girl is gorgeous but you are the company you keep and we all know what maddy is like for lying so I'm not surprised
I recognise her from old vlogs as well, feel like she knows Jeanne through Patrick and they stayed friends? I could be reachin lmao xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL that mafuzzy is low-key sly he knew what he was doing setting mads and mya mills up 😂 I doubt people even want to hang around with mads knowing they all end up getting caught

Reactions: 13
My boyfriends mum works in a kids care home and can't get regular testing even when people in the home have symptoms but influencers can get them when it's not for work related reasons and no symptoms were present ok girlie pops whatever you say

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’d have a fuckin laugh if I were you coz there’s actually twats like this about
It’s embarrassing; especially for healthcare workers reading that knowing they can’t have had the vaccine lmaooo. I wanna know what the hell they were on last night cos it’s clearly still in jabba’s system

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how rude they’re being lol like I can but I can’t

Reactions: 13
I have a test twice a week for work but I still don’t go around having parties🤣🤣🤣 idiots

Newbie to this thread folks, so sorry for the question but... what is the plant 🌱 about??
It’s Madisons last name she doesn’t want you to know about

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Newbie to this thread folks, so sorry for the question but... what is the plant 🌱 about??
Maddy lied and said her last name was knowles when its actually plant but when people asked her about it she said it's never been plant but her old fb and twitter accounts say madison plant and it's also her parents last name

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.