Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why’s this mads😭 the phone call part hahaha when she was doing a vlog or something a while ago and was like “my babes is just ringing me” miss girl nobody asked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that was Holly Boon! They look so similar now but as pre-surgery/pre-filler girls they look nothing alike
Except Holly’s boobs look like they were done properly 😂 Mads is the queen of bad boob jobs

Also I forgot to say...

Happy Valentine’s Day you bitter witches ❤🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Except Holly’s boobs look like they were done properly 😂 Mads is the queen of bad boob jobs

Also I forgot to say...

Happy Valentine’s Day you bitter witches ❤🥺
Happy Valentines to possibly my fav people on the planet. Love you all more than Mads loves herself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Valentines day moms <3 - for anyone thinking this thread is harsh, please have a gander at some others bc this is real tame and pleasant compared to a lot of others. No one has wished anything extreme on her, it's really not that bad. I also don't see how it's ok to throw around the "how would you feel if she was to kill herself because of x y z", what about HER actions and how they effect people?

ALSO, just watching her Valentines vid, why would she be spending it with her friends when she has a boyfriend??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said the other day she’s seeing her boyfriend for Valentine’s and now in this video she said she’s spending it alone. Keep up with your lies 🥴

Reactions: 11
She said the other day she’s seeing her boyfriend for Valentine’s and now in this video she said she’s spending it alone. Keep up with your lies 🥴
she said she was making a galentines day video and one with her boyfriend but then 5 mins later in her last video where she explained that she said oh im keeping this relationship private 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It'll be like when she said she was spending New Years alone 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.