Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would you feel if there were endless forums about how you look and nit pickers mocking every single thing you do? Also I don’t get why you guys are so invested? You’re the firsts to watch her videos see her insta content etc. Like I said I’m not her biggest fan but in real life when you don’t like someone it doesn’t turn into an obsession😅
We don’t watch her videos or view her posts btw, we do it on other sites so she doesn’t get our view hehe xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you’re forgetting a lot of us on the first threads liked Madison. The reason she gets the tit she does is because of her actions. Maybe if she would reply to people who have dm’d her etc about her shady tit she wouldn’t have so many threads on here or so many people coming on here? As a nurse working through the pandemic seeing people die without their loved ones - I think it’s disgusting she still has a platform after her illegal parties, having people around constantly and constantly breaking the rules. As a poc i find it disgusting she appropriates my culture daily and steals traits from my culture for fashion and then laughs it off as a joke for buying the wrong foundation? I think it’s disgusting the way she replies to people in her comment sections that aren’t even being rude to her. Actions have repercussions, just saying. And by repercussions I mean people coming on here to put their views out because they are unable to go directly to the person and voice them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
All I’m saying is maybe you guys take it too far and one day it could cost someone their life.
Girl I get what you're saying, personally I've never commented on her looks but don't you also think its damaging for her to lie about editing your pictures and your ethnicity? Social media and falsely portraying yourself as something you aren't has also caused young girls so many mental health issues this is also something Madison continues to perpetuate by falsely claiming she doesn't edit her photos, lies about her ED and her ethnicity a lot of her fans are young impressionable girls being held to an unrealistic ideal and continue to fawn over someone who is lying to them, I think when people on here critique her looks its because she is lying about how she looks, she's a very pretty girl naturally and I'm sure everyone would agree with me. I think calling someone out for potentially posting harmful and sometimes triggering content is completely deserved, she can also choose or choose not to read this forum, I wouldn't ever condone bombarding her with nasty messages and yes you can argue well if you dont like her content don't follow her but her young fans don't realise they're being lied to and regularly compare themselves to her and put them selves down comparing themselves to her, I think that is more of a cause for mental health concern than being held accountable for your actions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
the crazy thing is you guys don’t come across in the way you’re speaking to me now as mean or bitchy people, you haven’t attacked me or been rude. That to me only shows that in real life you’re probably pretty nice people that wouldn’t treat people the way you treat Madison on here
Why would we need to speak to you in a bitchy way? You’ve obviously come on here with a pre-conceived notion of us, when you don’t know us, yet we’re wrong for being such a way towards Maddie someone we don’t know - as you put it..?

I don’t think any of us on here would treat normal people in any other way than being respectful towards them. The difference between normal people and Maddie is that they aren’t compulsive liars, they don’t fetishise black men, blackfish and deny it for months on end then provide a half assed apology whilst laughing about it and then going back to black fishing again, hosting parties during a lockdown multiple times and once again provide a half assed apology and go back to breaking the rules. She digs her own hole🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually don’t think this page is full of hate? It’s actually more just catching her out on her bullshit and lies

• Heart
Reactions: 26
did that minion make an account just to tell us that?
What about the times she’s broken lockdown rules and could potentially put someone’s life in danger? Don’t come at us about mental health when she doesn’t care to follow rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
madison doesn’t care about anyone but herself so why would we be bothered about what we’re saying about her lmao it’s not as if we’re commenting on her posts? if she wants to read here then that’s her problem because she knows full well she’s in the wrong, that’s why she blocks and deletes comments

Reactions: 10
Girl I get what you're saying, personally I've never commented on her looks but don't you also think its damaging for her to lie about editing your pictures and your ethnicity? Social media and falsely portraying yourself as something you aren't has also caused young girls so many mental health issues this is also something Madison continues to perpetuate by falsely claiming she doesn't edit her photos, lies about her ED and her ethnicity a lot of her fans are young impressionable girls being held to an unrealistic ideal and continue to fawn over someone who is lying to them, I think when people on here critique her looks its because she is lying about how she looks, she's a very pretty girl naturally and I'm sure everyone would agree with me. I think calling someone out for potentially posting harmful and sometimes triggering content is completely deserved, she can also choose or choose not to read this forum, I wouldn't ever condone bombarding her with nasty messages and yes you can argue well if you dont like her content don't follow her but her young fans don't realise they're being lied to and regularly compare themselves to her and put them selves down comparing themselves to her, I think that is more of a cause for mental health concern than being held accountable for your actions.
Well said 👏👏👏👏
Her actions could cause young an impressionable girls to take their own lives for not being ever to live up to Mad's fake standards. I don't agree with people being mean or bitchy for the sake of it but calling her out on her lies? That needs to be done to be honest for the sake of her "fans'" lives too.

Reactions: 12
Very quiet from Miss Plant today, she is with her BOYFRIEND today for everyone who didn’t know, she has a BOYFRIEND xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact she brought her friends gifts is so cute, i think this is the first thing shes done that i find lovely and thoughtful

Reactions: 17
The fact she brought her friends gifts is so cute, i think this is the first thing shes done that i find lovely and thoughtful
She got the tips from us because we said designer gifts aren’t thoughtful so she’s suddenly got “thoughtful” gifts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How would you feel if there were endless forums about how you look and nit pickers mocking every single thing you do? Also I don’t get why you guys are so invested? You’re the firsts to watch her videos see her insta content etc. Like I said I’m not her biggest fan but in real life when you don’t like someone it doesn’t turn into an obsession😅
She CHOSE to put her life out there for people to critique.. if WE chose to do that then we’d have to deal with the consequences too hence why most people don’t! But she’s too fame / money hungry to think twice about doing it.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what designer items she’s forced “bae” to buy her today

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.