Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg BCW works hard but you lot work harder 😂 I've tried catching up on all threads and don't think this has been discussed before...obvs mads is queen of black fishing but does anyone have any thoughts on the one and only BCW, to me in old pics he looks WHITE WHITE but in more recent pics he looks mixed race. He obvs steals his whole 'aesthetic', but do we have a king of blackfishing as well?

p.s i abso hate that whole group of boys, they're all so ugly and cutting about on scooters like they're 12, is that attractive?
He is 100% as bad as maddy with the tan and tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
50359055-BA11-4F8D-8C16-72CE4E19FA15.jpeg

hey babezzz fixed ur wrong foundation for u xx still lookin like a bad bitttty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Has anyone seen the comment someone put on her latest post regarding her blackfishing

Reactions: 4
I’ve not checked on here for like 20 hours and feel like I need to catch up on so much 😅

Reactions: 5
Apologies for posting this on Mads thread rather than Rach’s but someone please tell me how this is even acceptable!? Is she trying to join The Simpsons???
Defo Homer though, not Marge

Someone needs to make the new thread, I’m not allowed 💔 and it’s triggering me that we’ve gone over 1000 posts 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

6 mins in enjoy the rabbit hole of lies that is Madison plant😂😂
😂😂😂 thank you!

Apologies for posting this on Mads thread rather than Rach’s but someone please tell me how this is even acceptable!? Is she trying to join The Simpsons???
Also the way she edits herself to look skinny in photos is tragiccc 😭 All her facetune/photoshop is undone the moment she posts a YT vid and her chins are back out to play.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but just cause your mums maiden name is Persian doesn’t make you Persian ? Lol my name is Russian does that make me Russian ???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but just cause your mums maiden name is Persian doesn’t make you Persian ? Lol my name is Russian does that make me Russian ???
The hilarity of it all was we found out her mum’s maiden name and it’s as British as our maddy is 😂😂

I’ve not checked on here for like 20 hours and feel like I need to catch up on so much 😅
Welcome back mom ❤🥺

Has anyone seen the comment someone put on her latest post regarding her blackfishing
I imagine it got deleted immediately, do you recall what it said? Maddy is the queen of deleting comments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.