Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS madison Sarah has recently posted a video where she explains she has press on nails. A few days later she’s got these new acrylics on in her recent posts on Instagram? This girl ‘ apologises’ for her mistakes then does it again wtfff
Does she ever have a day off from rule breaking? Why the hell do these TWATS get away with getting their nails done? Who tf is the nail tech as well.. I’m sick of her tit

Reactions: 9
GUYS madison Sarah has recently posted a video where she explains she has press on nails. A few days later she’s got these new acrylics on in her recent posts on Instagram? This girl ‘ apologises’ for her mistakes then does it again wtfff
How do we know these definitely aren’t press ons?

Reactions: 6
I just can’t believe the actual caucacity of this witch. Not only did she laugh off the fact she’s blackfishing by saying she’s brought the wrong shade online - so? Add some bleeping foundation lightener drops or sell the dark foundation and buy your ACTUAL shade but then goes on to keep blackfishing like what is actually wrong with this girl? She’s a complete bleeping bellend. Uncultured, dumb, big fake titted bimbo.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’ll never learn. She was called out for it wayyy too long ago for her to try and run the whole “I buy my foundation online” tit. Even if that was the case, do she not have enough money in the bank to order your shade or a lighter shade? Ofc she does, so it was laziness on top of wanting to look darker.

If you’re not doing something to benefit her, or sucking up to her in comments etc then you’re no use to her is the impression I’ve had from her for a while now tbh

Reactions: 19
off topic sorry but has anyone watched Bridgerton? some of the women have their boobs pushed right up to their necks and it reminds me of miss plant so much every time I see them🤣

She thinks posting a few half arsed BLM posts gives her a hall pass to fetishise black men, when does she ever support black women????
doesn’t support us black women, just constantly lies to us and then gives up the lying and blocks us instead.

any normal person would recognise the issue and stop doing it, not only is that easier but it’s also morally correct. baddy makes life so difficult for herself by lying about it all, making excuses and then eventually blocking. is it not easier just to stop bloody doing it??? weird fucker

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t even think she likes doing YouTube. Probably dreads it when she’s got to make a video. Think she just wants to be an Instagram model but mostly wants to be famous - on tv or something, she’d definitely not decline and if that happened she would definitely drop YouTube. Not that it’s a bad thing if she wants to but can just tell she’s not like other youtubers who do genuinely enjoy it but just makes out she does until she gets a better opportunity and most likely thinks she can because looks can get you far with a lot of things

Reactions: 20
BCW has had another haircut, how is this allowed??? And it still looks shite

View attachment 427526View attachment 427527
This hairdresser needs reporting asap...yes there's a loop hole about commercial shoots etc which is completely unfair but PPE is still 100% a necessity for both client and hairdresser/barber. I've hairdressers as friends who are literally struggling to feed their kids and see this, makes me so mad.

Reactions: 11
Im really getting sick of her blackfishing now... as a PoC, we are mocked for our darker/tanned complexions yet its seen as a thing of ‘beauty’ when done by a white woman?! It makes no sense and she really has to get with it... her bs excuse of ‘I match foundations online’ also doesnt sit right with me. If a black/mixed race woman is showing up as the model for that particular shade, then surely as a WHITE woman you know not to order it? I dont know why she even tried to fool people with her fake ‘Italian/Persian’ heritage when shes just a basic b*tch from Manny.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The fact she’s still editing herself to be darker is actually wild after how many times she’s been called out for it!

Reactions: 18
Clearly her Balenciaga glasses don’t work if she still can’t pick a correct foundation shade 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We're in the age of temptalia foundation matrix which tells u what shade you are in any foundation in the world essentially... Na she was just buying the shade deep sand when she knew full well she needed light ivory 😫😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think we all know the “I buy my foundation online” is complete and utter BS and just an excuse because she’s too much of a pussy to admit she was wrong and apologise, sick duck 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She literally is too full of herself to apologise/ address the blackfishing in a sincere way! Its the self entitlement for me 🤢🤢🤢 Its sad because people will say ‘its just her dark filters/preset’ to defend her when she’s literally shovelling on foundation thats not her shade 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
does anyone watch olivia neil i know its so off topic of mads but olivia is promoting drugs / using them and breaking the rules of covid and now has been taking herself off youtube for ages without apologising or addressing it, but has been on some live video thing but skipped the person because she realised the person was from northern ireland and she was spotted being active on depop but still cant address the situation shes being called out for🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
does anyone watch olivia neil i know its so off topic of mads but olivia is promoting drugs / using them and breaking the rules of covid and now has been taking herself off youtube for ages without apologising or addressing it, but has been on some live video thing but skipped the person because she realised the person was from northern ireland and she was spotted being active on depop but still cant address the situation shes being called out for🤦‍♀️
She has a thread! ❤

Reactions: 2
She’s not promoting drugs at all

Reactions: 2
The buying foundation online excuse is such a cop out. Boots and Superdrug are still open and supermarkets sell make up so get some L’Oréal true match and stfu. All influencers get so much PR too, I bet she’s got stacks of unopened foundation bottles in her flat

Reactions: 11
when are any of her days productive though? She’s hardly on the brink of burning out she works at most one day a work and produces mediocre content even in her vlogs she rarely mentions meetings, editing, shooting content or replying to emails I’d love to know she does all day

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.