Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Han has wisely backed off from them... Rach and mads are probably still seeing one another but Han seems to be staying in finally (only taken a year to understand the covid restrictions, but she got there) tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb still don’t understand staying home.
I agree but she recently said she’s moving out soon🙄I guess she’ll be joining them

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We must all be blocked now 🙇🏻‍♀️ Can’t handle the truth can she 🥴
She’s even gone to the lengths of blocking her favourite fanpage that sweetlikemads. She’s left her account now as she put it on her story the other day but one of my friends is friends with that account and apparently sweetlikemads mentioned the whole blackfishing thing to Madison and said how it was affecting her (obviously as it would because she’s black) and basically Mads just didn’t like what she had to say to her. Which makes sense because I remember when that Rebecca girl had messaged that account and Mads didn’t really have much to say about the situation. It won’t be long until that fanpage comes and joins us on here🤣About time! I’m sure we’d find out a lot of gossip

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is she unfollowing like 50 people a day also? Is she trying to act like one of them celebrities who only follow 2 people and then have like millions of followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s even gone to the lengths of blocking her favourite fanpage that sweetlikemads. She’s left her account now as she put it on her story the other day but one of my friends is friends with that account and apparently sweetlikemads mentioned the whole blackfishing thing to Madison and said how it was affecting her (obviously as it would because she’s black) and basically Mads just didn’t like what she had to say to her. Which makes sense because I remember when that Rebecca girl had messaged that account and Mads didn’t really have much to say about the situation. It won’t be long until that fanpage comes and joins us on here🤣About time! I’m sure we’d find out a lot of gossip
I’m howling imagine even your fanpages thinking your a bleep 🤣 just goes to show even those that kiss her arse and dedicate their time to support her get blocked, that is how much of a witch she is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m howling imagine even your fanpages thinking your a bleep 🤣 just goes to show even those that kiss her arse and dedicate their time to support her get blocked, that is how much of a witch she is
No wonder she’s got no friends 😂 just shows looks aren’t everything, they don’t disguise the fact she’s a massive c*nt

Reactions: 10
No wonder she’s got no friends 😂 just shows looks aren’t everything, they don’t disguise the fact she’s a massive c*nt
😅😅😅 I bet she’s shaking trying to keep up with blocking everyone and now her loyalist fans are turning on her 😅😅😅

New thread title suggestion:
Madison Sarah #13 Loyalist fans are turning, Baddie still not learning, taking a loss to earnings

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is mads not even teasing us with a new upload tonight? What a tit YouTuber 🤣 prob too busy being being boo’d up 🥺

Reactions: 7
😅😅😅 I bet she’s shaking trying to keep up with blocking everyone and now her loyalist fans are turning on her 😅😅😅

New thread title suggestion:
Madison Sarah #13 Loyalist fans are turning, Baddie still not learning, taking a loss to earnings
HAHAHA that thread title is iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
on the edge of my seat for what thrilling video we’ll get today: bad witch playlist, grwm, girl talk, haul, ran out of options 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shitbloggersd0 have replied to me and said they’re putting the post together now. They said they know there’s lots of screenshots of examples of her blackfishing but obvs they’ll be in old threads. Does anyone have any screenshots they could post which I can send back to them? I just thought it would be easier than scrolling back through previous threads haha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
on the edge of my seat for what thrilling video we’ll get today: bad witch playlist, grwm, girl talk, haul, ran out of options 😂
don't forget the ever popular answering your assumptions about me which is essentially just fans stroking her ego "I assume your dm's are filled with famous ppl" "I assume you're rich" or a morning routine in lockdown

• Haha
I reckon it’s a lingerie haul or something for Valentine’s 🤣

Shitbloggersd0 have replied to me and said they’re putting the post together now. They said they know there’s lots of screenshots of examples of her blackfishing but obvs they’ll be in old threads. Does anyone have any screenshots they could post which I can send back to them? I just thought it would be easier than scrolling back through previous threads haha
Send them this Tiktok someone else put together x (username in the pic)

Attachments

don't forget the ever popular answering your assumptions about me which is essentially just fans stroking her ego "I assume your dm's are filled with famous ppl" "I assume you're rich" or a morning routine in lockdown
Oh and her just answering everything we’ve wrote on here about her 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.